League of Angels II Coming Soon

23:48 10/19/2016

Totti

Community Manager

Threads: 195

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that the new game League of Angels II Closed Beta Server will be launched in the 25th October, 10:00 EST  2016. You should never miss this great opportunity to have fun and get bountiful rewards. We invite all of you to join this great world.

In LoA II the player creates a team of heroes and angels that will fight as their chosen champions in a fully 3d turn based combat world with mind blowing Dungeon Quest, Daily Quests and Challenges. Also plenty of new updates and game version changes planned by the devs to make LoA II not just a game to play but a game to live and breath.

Make friends and use the send receive stamina to increase your time in dungeons and battles, growing stronger with each passing day, collect heroes and angels with the same kingdom affinity and unlock more information about your team at level 65 and so much more…

Closed Beta FAQ

Q: How long for the Closed Beta Test?

A: 5 Days only. (From 25/10/2016-30/10/2016)

Q: Can we keep the CB data to the next server?

A: Nope, all data will be cleared at the end of test.

Q: Can we recharge in Closed Beta Server?

A: Nope, you will get enough test resources in the CB server.

Q: Where can we get the Newbie guide for this game?

A: You can find the Guide in the League of Angels II official website. Click here

Q: Where can I report the BUGs or Suggestions for this test?

A: We are welcome all guys to report any bugs and issues in the Forum and Facebook. And Thanks for your love. Click here

Game FAQs

Q: What is the game currency ?

LoA II uses diamonds ( gained in game ) and Topaz ( recharge )

Q: Which classes can i choose for my characters.

A: We don’t have classes of characters in the game. The male character and female character are only different in appearance and actions.

Q: How does the stamina restore?

A: One stamina restores every 6 minutes. You can also receive stamina from your friends in game and from completing Daily Quests.

Q: What’s the difference between hero and angel in the game?

A:  In LOA II there is no difference all of them can join your squads and you can all summon and level them up too. 

Want to be a LoA II Vet ?

Q: Can I be a vet on LoA II beta ?

A: Yes, here is the link to apply LoA II APPS  We will be looking for experienced LoA II players to start vetting on LoA II when it launches in beta

Best Regards,

LOA2 Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa2.amzgame.com/

Official Forum: http://forum.amzgame.com/?forum_id=30

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/League-of-Angels-2-1766558593606375/

Edited by Community Manager on 10/19/2016 23:48

10/21/2016

Cloud

Threads: 6

Hi,

Will open a Europe server? I'm living in Europe and i can't play other time zones.

Thank you.

10/24/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

We will advise on server openings towards the end of the closed beta server on the 30th

10/25/2016

Cloud

Ok, thank you.

Btw, are we open today?

10/25/2016

Cloud

Post By Kitwritten
We will advise on server openings towards the end of the closed beta server on the 30th

Ok, thank you.

Btw, are we open today?

10/25/2016

NashHero

Threads: 1

Hello !

Nice game, thanks for launching it !