AMZ is not listening to player concerns!

21:44 11/27/2016

Anonymous27219090

Threads: 3

I have messaged AMZ with concerns of missing rewards that are not being acquired. I get either no response or pathetic messages about checking and re-checking certain features of the game to fix my game issues! I have checked and re-checked but the situation doesn't change! I still have the same problems! I am not spending another cent until you acknowledge the issues I'm having and fix them! If I am the only person experiencing this bug, then at least acknowledge it! Your lack of communication does not help at all! I have spent real money on this game, you need to take that into account when slowly making your decision to do anything about these issues! If a player has legitimately won the reward then issue them with the reward! Shards won in events should always appear in the allocated slot, if not you are holding up game play for that player. Fix the bugs or refund the money spent on the game!

11/27/2016

Ducount

Threads: 12

I've only had one major issue I couldn't resolve on my own, but the resolution from AMZ was very quick and helpful.  I did provide a lot of clear information and screenshots though.  That is very important.  I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  Remember English isn't everyone's first language, so try to be especially clear and try to make an effort to understand their responses (the responses I've had from support were obviously non-native English speakers, but I was able to figure out their meaning).

11/28/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

http://forum.amzgame.com/thread/detail?id=21514

Anonymous27219090

I have replied to your tickets and your forum post and I am still waiting for the information about what hero shards are missing.

AMZ CS has checked your accounts and can not find any issues or any indication that you are missing any items

Before you make statements about how we are not listening to you, can you stop and think about how our requests for information, are not being answered by you

12/02/2016

Anonymous27219090

I have given you very clear answers numerous times. Once again..I have won and aquired shards numerous times including today. They are not showing in the slot for augmentation!!!! I am missing 4 A'isha...3Karen...3 Augustine..3 Thera..and others. This has been going on for a few weeks and I have sent several tickets in after the issue happens! If you check my gaming account you will notice I have 2 hero's sitting on 3 blue stone aug rating. They have been like this for 2 weeks! Despite successive attempts and wins..nothing changes I'm still missing shards!! I just completed 2 more wins on world map and gained rewards but they failed to show in items won! If I can see the video playback proving my wins then obviously you can!? Maybe you should re-check my gaming account..it may help you further..waiting in anticipation.

12/02/2016

Anonymous27219090

I just wanna make a very clear and valid point..this is an ongoing issue! 

12/02/2016

Anonymous27219090

I forgot to mention..in two of your replies there was a sub heading about account block issues. I sent a reply asking what this mean't..I did not get an answer!?

12/04/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Post By Anonymous27219090
I have given you very clear answers numerous times. Once again..I have won and aquired shards numerous times including today. They are not showing in the slot for augmentation!!!! I am missing 4 A'isha...3Karen...3 Augustine..3 Thera..and others. This has been going on for a few weeks and I have sent several tickets in after the issue happens! If you check my gaming account you will notice I have 2 hero's sitting on 3 blue stone aug rating. They have been like this for 2 weeks! Despite successive attempts and wins..nothing changes I'm still missing shards!! I just completed 2 more wins on world map and gained rewards but they failed to show in items won! If I can see the video playback proving my wins then obviously you can!? Maybe you should re-check my gaming account..it may help you further..waiting in anticipation.

When you win shards, they do not appear in the hero tab ready to to be augmented, they show in the shard tab and when you have the required amount to be synthed into a complete hero card, then they will be transferred into the hero tab and at the bottom of the screen under the gems it will show you the number of completed hero cards that you need in order to augment the hero

The only time that you will get a complete hero is from hero shop if you get a full hero card like a purple card and some events, you do not get full hero cards from the world map

Edited by Community Manager on 12/04/2016 16:49