suggestion+ party/guild events guide

18:39 02/15/2016

kirito1245

Threads: 7

yeah like the title said I want to make both a suggestion and a guide, I'll make this one in the guide section if a gm think it's worth it. In this post I'll try my best to not drop f bombs but I'm pretty pissed off, so sorry about that.

first off, i need to tell you guys what's should be done and what everyone is doing. Tell me honestly, when you go to any random event do u go afk fight or play manually. I'm sure that at least 99% of you guys are going afk, don't even need to hear what ull be telling me to know that. Now tell me, do you guys think there is a difference between you and random monsters when you do that. To me there is none, you guys might as well be bots it doesn't matter. Now let me ask you a question: if you are to be either against a good player who is 5k br below you and a boss whose recommended br is 10k above, who do you think it's wiser to go against choose to go against? sorry, that was a pretty misleading question, by a boss monster I meant a heavy top upper 10k br above you lol. If the decision was mine to take, I would choose to be against the 10k br one, because while in duel there is little chance ull be able to win if he got his skill set right, in events it's not the same thing. Before I became vip, I was at around 25/26 in br rank because I was inactive, but guess my normal ranking in world boss. Note that I don't use pots and that all top players are doing the event. I get 4/5, 7th if I stop midway. Reason for that is because I go with the right skill set for best dmg, have berserker as the avatar skill because I still don't have valor, plus going full manual as it's way faster. There is still my build who focus more on actual dmg than just random br, but that is for later as I'll explain how a guild should be and how should a guild leader ought to do his job.

Now for the guild/ party guide, to actually let you guys understand how it should be let's explain what's the role of every class.

Mages

Mages, ah mages. A range attack dps char, or aoe one. Normally this class's main stat should be attack and that's by far, and here is the problem: IT GODAMMN ISN'T. The problem with this is both the leveling system and the other features. the leveling system, if my calculation are right give both att and def the same amount of stat, and that's in every class; WHY? Is there any difference between class other than skills? Wouldn't it have been the same if you just made one class with three different skill trees No, in fact wouldn't it have been better that way, at least its more unique and have more variety. We would have then some random mixed up class like sword mage or tank buffer lol, and with less lag too hahaha. Oh, well you get my point. There need to be an some difference in the way the classes level up, the focused stats should change, and not have all mages with def above their atk. I'm serious, I have been buffing my atk only and it's still can't keep up with my def what the heck? Am I a tank mage? It's not only me, every mage on the every server I played in have that same problem. So yeah, please let mages be mages and not some other random hybrids.(told you that I was pissed, really sorry about that. I know that with this attitude the devs won't even look at it, but I still needed to show my emotions. If I'm getting angry it only mean that I actually give an f about this game)

Now that I'm one with my ranting, here is what should be done as a mage.

As a mage, you're the main dps. Your role is to get your skills do the best to give you most dmg. By that I mean having your goddamn atk pots and valor skill synchronized for best effect. From my tests, I got these results.
When you actually use your berserker skill and only then use pots. I get the dmg of 260k on monster A
When you use pots and only then berserker skill. I get the dmg of 290k on the same monster A. My actual atk stay the same which is 82k. Note that these monsters A are lvl 50 Orc Servants, I gave you this infos to save you time while doing your own tests.

I still didn't get any priest to actually test with me what is the best combination of buff, everyone just ignore me when I ask them or they're just afk. Now what do you need to know, burst dmg is 100 time better than just separated one, as when you actually get all your buffs up on one sec and have the enemy's ass kicked in one shot you actually break his def.

I'll give you an example so that you understand
if by some chances the devs actually made this whole att/def thing just by subtraction operation, then here is the trick:
you get your att up all in one go to 240k dmg, the oppenants def is 150k his resistance is 50k, if we say that you do an attk with 150% growth rate and 10k dmg+ ull do around around 170k, which doesn't exist in game as it's not a subtraction operation that the devs are using. But you get what I mean right.

If you go in a completely messed up way of fighting, you would have your atk at 95kof using pots, 160k if using berserker. do the same other equation and ull do a dmg of 5k. It's a pretty messed up situation as I took a way too high opponent defense, but it's another way to see things as when synchronizing all buffs in one go you could do dmg to someone you couldn't previously do to. But as I want to give a general rule, I'll have to go with a different method to make you understand. Can someone tell me what is the time frame of a duel in coliseum or twilight? Because little to no one actually play manual, other than free players of course. I would say around 10 second. Now tell me, how much seconds will the buffs stay in? For the pots its 15s, and for the skill its 10s. Now could you tell me who would kill the other guy first. Is it the guy who did both pots and skill at the same time, or is it the guy who waited 4s before doing the other? The answer should be simple as the fight would have been won by the guy who used both buffs before his buffs even run out. In twilight, you could kill the guy who is bugging you and ccing you in the least amount of time possible. It could help you get the last hit in any kind of boss event, and of course steal kill in coliseum where the super comboer is down to 10% hp.

In guild fights, like twilight or boss or any guild war event. The main dps, and the person that shouldn't ever be cced is the buffer or healer of course, but the dps is right next.

Warrior

ok, warrior. Normally this class should be pure tank with insane hp and def and low atk. Nothing of that, just random stats like the damn mage lol. Guys, I beg you to seriously consider your game as a slightly better game even in your eyes, because if even the devs don't take their own game seriously the players will certainly not. Please do some test server where you actually have each class being a real class an not a jack of all trades, and see if those damn vip 9 and vip 10 come or not, I bet they will.

Now that we finished with the usual ranting, let's get to what could be done with this half-assed class. First, let's see their skills, they have something similar to a bash, shock-wave or something and so many cc skills. So this should be a cc class I guess, I mean they're pretty close range char so their atks are difficult to dodge, if dodging even actually existed in this game lol. So, let's what can be done. We have a pretty good cc class, with supposed tank related skills. I'm talking about the absorb thingy skill all warriors have. Now let's start with the obvious things, this class is obviously freeze then hit or freeze to get your allies to kill the opponent. So, if you're playing this class as if you're playing a damn dps, it wouldn't be all that bad as the normal stats with no skills are the same, but the good player who won't will still beat your ass. Be wary of that.

Now, let's talk about what is the role of a warrior in twilight event. I'll just sum it up on one sentence: Being healed/buffed by priest and cc the main dps of the other guilds out of the boss atk zone. That's basically it, you just lake the main dps of the other guild get out of the boss range by using the shock-wave skill, or just by normal taunting; I mean, hey, every big spender just go afk in event and don't care about anything else thinking he already won; then just chain cc with stun or freeze, preferably freeze as it have better chances of occurring while some priest heal you from behind. Preferably two priests as this class is quite nerved and can't heal for much.

So that's it for warriors, you'll tell me that if they do this in events like coliseum or such they won't get any rewards. I will then tell you that you just give them last hits or such, that way they're more willing to play as a team and not as individuals in a goddamn team fight.

04/06/2020

Anonymous31889811

Threads: 0

Great source of knowledge for me and your posts always reveal something new to me that I didn’t. As we are very much used to the rituals that is being followed by our ancestors. We should research on https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au by ourselves what is right and what is wrong.

03/18/2021

Anonymous31911635

If you need the ib extended essay writer for hire you may find the best writers on the gold-essays.com and get the best written papers in the shortest terms! 

03/19/2021

arnoldmiler

We, the US Local Business Directory, can help you get more LEADS, traffic, and revenue with the right strategy. In addition, we are a Leading Digital Marketing Services Company in New Jersey.

05/22/2021

Anonymous31914723

Getting certificate attestation in UAE is cheap and easy when you go through Prompt