San Francisco Seaplane Sightseeing Tours: What to See

09:51 10/19/2024

Anonymous31926723

Threads: 45

I’ve been looking into seaplane tours in San Francisco and wondering what kind of sights you get to see. I’ve heard you can fly over the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and even get views of the Pacific coastline. That sounds incredible! I’ve never been on a seaplane before, but I imagine the takeoff and landing on water would be such a cool experience. My friend took a tour last year and said it was the highlight of their trip to San Francisco, but I’m curious to know what stands out most. Anyone done one of these tours?

10/19/2024

Anonymous31926719

Threads: 13

Oh, I’ve done one of these seaplane tours, and it was an unforgettable experience! Flying over the Golden Gate Bridge was definitely the highlight for me, but the views of the city skyline and Alcatraz were also incredible. The whole experience felt like something out of a movie, especially when we landed on the water. If you’re considering it, I’d definitely recommend checking out the options they have in San Francisco. They offer different packages depending on what you want to see, and it’s a great way to explore the area from a unique perspective.

10/19/2024

Anonymous31926681

Threads: 7

I’ve never done a seaplane tour, but I’ve always thought it would be a pretty epic way to see a city, especially somewhere as iconic as San Francisco. The idea of flying low over landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge sounds amazing, and landing on water would be such a cool twist. It’s definitely something I’d consider if I’m ever in the area. Plus, I bet the photos you can get from up there are out of this world!