How to protect personal information?

02:18 10/08/2024

alexandrorolling4

Threads: 18

Hi! I recently encountered a problem where my personal data ended up on one of the people search sites, and now I'm looking for a way to delete it. Can anyone suggest a good resource that helps solve this problem safely and effectively? I would appreciate any information, because this is quite urgent.

10/08/2024

Mark1654

Threads: 0

One day, while checking my digital "shadow", I found my contacts and addresses on one of the public websites. I didn't want to ignore it and started looking for options on how to get rid of this data. Luckily, I found the website truepeoplesearch.com, which explains the deletion process in detail. I submitted a request, and a few days later the information was successfully deleted. A very useful website for those who care about privacy!

10/08/2024

MrDrevor

Threads: 0

Hi! Thank you for the interesting post, it is always nice to see such topics discussed. A lot is changing in the world of digital security now, and it is important to understand how to protect yourself. Sharing experiences and knowledge in the comments is always useful. I support such initiatives!