Emergen research’s latest document, titled ‘Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems market’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems market. The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth.
The global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market size was USD 48.10 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Geriatric population growth and most diseases requiring surgical treatment among geriatrics account for the steady growth of minimally invasive surgical systems globally.
A steadily increasing global geriatric population, and the majority of diseases requiring surgery being diagnosed among geriatrics, contribute to the steady global minimally invasive surgical systems market revenue growth. According to recent estimates, the number of elderly people over 80 years of age will reach 425 million by 2050 compared to 137 million in 2017.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/669
Some major companies in the global minimally invasive surgical systems market report include Stryker Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic PLC, Boston Scientific Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, OmniGuide Holdings Inc., Braun Melsungen AG, Becton Dickinson and Company, CONMED Corporation, Hoya Corporation.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- A study estimates that four hundred and twenty-five million elderly people will be alive in 2050, an increase from 137 million in 2017. Elderly people often suffer from frailty and comorbidities during or after surgery. It is considered a suitable alternative for geriatrics because minimally invasive surgery causes less blood loss, allows for earlier postoperative mobilization, and reduces hospital stays.
- The growth of minimally invasive surgical systems is primarily driven by the prevalence of chronic diseases like heart disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Most disabilities and deaths worldwide are caused by chronic diseases. Health care costs relating to chronic diseases contribute to the USD 3.80 trillion in yearly healthcare expenditures in the United States, where around 50% of the population has a diagnosis of one or more chronic illnesses, with this ratio likely to increase in the future.
- These devices enhance instrument triangulation and surgical dexterity, improving surgical performance. Handheld devices provide enhanced functionalities for minimally invasive surgeries with accurate and articulating tips. Electrosurgical devices are widely used in a variety of surgical specialties, primarily because they can make accurate incisions, resulting in minimal/no blood loss.
Chapter 1: Methodology & Scope
- Definition and forecast parameters
- Methodology and forecast parameters
- Data Sources
- Business trends
- Regional trends
- Product trends
- End-use trends
- Industry segmentation
- Industry landscape
- Vendor matrix
- Technological and innovation landscape
- Business Overview
- Financial Data
- Product Landscape
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/minimally-invasive-surgical-systems-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global minimally invasive surgical systems market on the basis of device type, surgery type, end-use, and region:
· Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Handheld Devices
- Cutter Devices
- Inflation Devices
- Electrosurgical Devices
- Monitoring and Visual Devices
- Guiding Devices
- Auxiliary Devices
· Surgery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Neurological Surgery
· End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America,
- Asia Pacific,
- Latin America,
- Middle East & Africa.
Get a customization of a report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/669
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Tech Enabled Care Delivery Market
Aircraft Antenna Market
Augmented Intelligence Market
Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis Market
Animal Microchip Implant Market
Image Sensor Market
Data Center Infrastructure Management Market
Digital Signage Market
Cancer Diagnostics Market
Applicant Tracking System Market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge ba
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights