1.Brazilian hairBrazilian hair is one of the most beautiful types of hair out there, and not to wonder. The hair is usually soft, relatively thick and very durable. For this reason, the hair fits any style. Brazilian hair is very high in quality and overall appearance.
They are made of all natural, human hair that adds to the appeal factor. As we alluded to earlier, it has surged in popularity over the years because it can be in the straight hair, curly hair and wavy hair.
Brazilian hair weave is a burst of goods, and its hair quality is better, good qualitative, flexible, easy to color, which Brazilian hair bundles can dye any color.
Peruvian hair weave bundle deals have become very popular. In recent years, virgin Peruvian hair has been stealing a lot of customers away from Brazilian hair, and this is no coincidence.
Peruvian hair is a thicker and coarser than Brazilian hair in texture. It blends incredibly well in normal relaxed thick hair textures on African-American women, and it grows naturally in a straight, wet and wavy hair form.
Virgin Peruvian hair has any purpose, and it's lightweight but still carries lots of volumes. Peruvian hair has a soft and silky texture, available in natural black shades.
While Brazilian and Peruvian hair have many similarities, and there are some obvious differences between the two hair types. Thus, if you want to make your strands look more elastic and natural, you may also know the main differences between them.
1. Peruvian hair is thicker and coarser than Brazilian hair in texture.
2. Peruvian hair can also be a little more expensive and sometimes slightly harder to find.
3. Brazilian hair has been around longer, and you can purchase it from pretty much any wholesale hair vendor.
4. Peruvian hair is voluminous compared to Brazilian. However, despite its ability to being voluminous, it is light in weight.
5. Brazilian hair is popular in most west-African countries, and Peruvian hair strands are more requested among Caucasian women.
6. Peruvian hair is perfect with straight Peruvian virgin hair, but Brazilian hair weaves are better for a variety of curly hairstyles.