YOU’VE SHOWN GREAT RESULTS FOR 500+ HOURS

12:51 06/06/2021

MazerLinn

Threads: 2

Had a nice score this weekend at the $1-$2 table? Great! Unfortunately, that doesn’t prove a thing.

Maybe you just got lucky. Or maybe your opponents were just so bad that a monkey could have won.

I’m not trying to rain on your parade but a few killer sessions at the poker table doesn’t prove much. In order to show me that you’re skilled, you need to log at least 500 successful hours of cash game poker or perform well over the course of 25-30 tournaments.

I’m not just talking about breaking even or winning a little bit over 500 hours.

In order to prove you’re ready to jump to a higher level, you need to show impressive results.

If you are a tournament player, did you get one big score or are you consistently (1 in 2 or 3) cashing? If your results are based just on one big score, you’re not ready to make the jump – you just got lucky.

If you are consistently cashing, you can start playing at higher limits. Cash game players should be able to show consistent wins – not just one or two big scores – over 500 hours or about 60-70 sessions.

06/06/2021

Anonymous31882953

Threads: 8

I have always been interested in how the professionals play. However, I myself do not prefer poker, but joker slot123. Online slots do not require much time and attention. I can use small bets and get distracted during the game. But all this does not prevent me from staying in positive territory by the end of the week.

07/22/2021

Anonymous31917937

Threads: 0

Multiply Your Fortune: Multipliers might come in the form of bonuses Joker Gaming you get from scatters, wilds, or from which payline your combo lands on. For example, if you get a wild and complete a combo with it instead of using it to complete combos, you can get a 10,000x multiplier out of your stake when you get five wilds on an active payline. Also you can get 10 bonus spins when scatters land on the 3rd 4th, or 5th reel. Joker Gaming | Joker Slot | Joker Gaming Slot | Slot Joker Gaming | Fafaslot | Sabung Ayam Online | Joker Slot

11/27/2021

Anonymous31926949

Threads: 0

12/07/2021

Anonymous31911095

Threads: 11

ESignature software brings convenience and consistency to document processes. I am searching for some blogs about esign and www.signnow.com/ has captured my attention. They are so laudable and worthy of your time.

12/08/2021

Anonymous31911095

Threads: 11

I don’t know why I trustedsignnow.com/ask/how-does-the-esign-act-recognize-electronic-contracts-as-equivalent-to-written-contracts. As I thought that it would be something good. But it turned out to be mess for me!