Please don't let this game die.

04:56 12/13/2016

Yashizen

Threads: 10

Yash

Server 1, 4, 7, 14.

Please don't let our game die.

Those of is still here really love the game.

But it has grown stale the past few months..

Very stale.

This is the only game i have played where i spent anywhere close to the amount of money i have spent on this game. Not just the game but i loved the staff and the way AMZ seemed to work.

And i have been playing online games for 23 years, starting with MUD's and MOO's.

Then on to The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, EQ etc.

I really want to see this game succeed.

Here are a few suggestions to help this.

1. Transparency :  Let us know what is going on. Don't have to be Detailed (tho that would be nice) but SOME information from the Devs on what they are currently working on, if anything. Maybe ER2 ? where everyone currently in ER get VIP/Gold.Char transferred ? 

2. Lords Road.    : We need more LONG Term goals to accomplish.

3. High End Content : After 146 or so. Nothing at all to do except dailies. = boring. Need more Main Line Quests, says Cecy is there but goes no where. Also Elite battle, need more. Also when last battle is beat you go in next time have to scroll (single click at a time) all the way to the end to the one that is worth doing.

4. Exchange Market. Currently dead in the water.. Nothing to spend more points on. I currently have over 2m assorted points with nothing to do with them. Make make the points Exchange able for other points (like WP and or tokens.

5.Tournament  : Common guys it has been in since August. thats 4 months of NO REWARDS. 

6. The Tavern.. : Put it back like it was before the Random that is not random was implemented.

If it is random.. but changes by how many emblems you have.. thats is NO LONGER RANDOM.

7. Lucky Wheel.  : Currently = Flat tire. maybe make a 10x spin on wheel where you get 2x the goods of whatever you won in the 10x. Would make it an actual usefull tool then.

8. Faction Battle :  once a day at current times is terrible for several people.  2 times a day would be great but only the ability to participate in 1 a day .

9. Frontier Defense :  Needs more stages added, say to 10 rounds. 7-10 are super hard and drop better stuff.

10.Duty Call :  Update update update. With the broken Tavern and the changes to hero's gotten when 1st recharge. Impossible to advance.

11: TAVERN.2 : 10x Spins for Midnight Tavern with + change of getting the emblem.

12. Forge Area : Skill .  Currently takes a ton of clicking to get through all the junk skills used to upgrade the better ones. Maybe a Use all Green and Blue to upgrade that one skill  etc.  Something more efficient.

13. Final Stand.  Long.. boring... bordering on hate.  We need a "Super" Blitz. my recommendations to instant jump to where you 1st died the previous day with the + bonus you had at the time. Way more efficient and i dare say lower bandwidth useage by a lot. Also ability to buy extra turn like before 120 (remove cap)

14. Hero Duel. What to do with these 50,000 extra emblems ? i was selling them for a while. But how about another exchange system.  Either for the higher points or for Tokens or WP or something of the like.

15. Institute . Currently maxed out, with nothing left to do there. Been there for a few weeks (80 surplus scrolls.)

Need higher level skills (falls under high level content)

16. Gear .  Red is becoming stale. currently a 48 pieces with nothing to use it on.. how about a Red++ 2 pieces of same gear meld together for enhanced version (each piece must be at least 150+)

That is all i can think of at the moment. But these, and a few more would greatly help the game. Please read the whole thing and consider them.

12/13/2016

Yashizen

17. Something to do with Idle Hero's.  Put them in mines, send them on Adventures : Call it Expedition and rename Expedition to  "Daily Quests" and move to front page.

18. Flesh out VIP system with more Perks.  Such as Auto Faction Battle and Frontier Defense (don't have to be logged on if you have it engaged) and Re-evaluate rewards gained from VIP. those are old and not as well suited to the game since you can gain 2 red hero's at the start now.

19. More Guild functionality. Officers, rankings within guilds. Guild Battles (small wars against other guilds) Raise the daily contribute amount to guild technology 

Edited by Yashizen on 12/13/2016 09:53

12/13/2016

DeadShot

Threads: 16

Yes. I totally agree. These are very much needed to the game. Plus I like the way you went into detail. These suggestions are very much easily can be done by the Devs. They are not far fetched. And will help the game greatly.

S7

Ign: Da Lyon King

DeadShot 

12/13/2016

Anonymous27015802

Threads: 1

excellent suggestions :)

Anomander Rake

12/13/2016

Anonymous26689112

Threads: 3

Sorry, but this is pure genius, the suggestions in here alone are worthy to be in the guniness book of records.

-Arrysius

12/13/2016

Anonymous27000542

Threads: 14

What Yash said!

It is great fun from about level 90 to 120/130---where you get to advance at a rapid pace. But like Yash---I too have completed the Institute stuff---and have 30 or so presently useless Tactic scrolls. I won't list all of the other things due to Yash having addressed them in great detail already. And I agree on every one of them. In Exchange---I have been buying extra emblems and devouring them to get an elixir every now and again. It would be very beneficial to be able to trade them for something useful like tokens or EXP Elixir.

12/13/2016

Anonymous27048132

Threads: 7

number 8 alone, would make me happy :D.

Iduna

12/13/2016

Ph0enixx

Completely true Yash, we need more improvement for make the game funny and dont die in time, because most players are impatience and then leave, every day we are less players active, i like all your suggetions, hope we get improvement soon.

12/13/2016

Yashizen

I really hope we get some kind of response.

1. Transparency !  let us know what is goin on !  :)

12/13/2016

Anonymous26689112

Post By Anonymous27048132

number 8 alone, would make me happy :D.

Iduna

saying that just for alexander? ahahaha :) 

Arrysius

12/13/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Official response. I read the thread last night. Very impressed with the reasoning, logic and the way it was laid out in a clear and easy to read format...

so I immediately forwarded it

12/14/2016

Ducount

Threads: 12

Great thread, Yash.  I also love this game.

I think faction battle twice a day is a great idea, or adding another similar type of event.  Another live group PvP type event would go a long way to getting people on at the same time and getting in each other's faces :)

Also, put S14 in cross server with the others at least...it's lonely.

12/14/2016

Yashizen

Awesome, thank you Kit !

Crossing fingers and toes !

12/17/2016

Anonymous27330494

Would be nice if there would be a * gem trader* or something similar , where you can trade the gems that you don't need for the ones you badly need ^^ .

12/18/2016

AniA

Very Agreed At Yash........

12/18/2016

AniA

12/18/2016

AniA