I have to invest 1000 USD in altcoins. Should I invest in LTC, ETC or Syscoin?

14:30 08/24/2020

Anonymous31877465

Threads: 68

I have to invest 1000 USD in altcoins. Should I invest in LTC, ETC or Syscoin?

08/25/2020

Anonymous31877467

Threads: 17

It seems you have no idea what to do, the best answer I can give you is: do NOT do anything until you know where you are putting your money.

The selection of coin/token depends on your investment strategy. First, you need to outline what risk tolerance you have and then study about the coins, projects, teams etc and once you are ready, buy one in a dip

08/25/2020

Anonymous31877349

Threads: 21

Hi, LTC is my favorite on the market right now. Still, mind that you will need a reliable converter for any crypto operations.

I believe the most safe and reliable will be  to convert litecoin to usd https://www.bestchange.com/litecoin-to-visa-mastercard-usd.html I used to apply to. You see, this exchange has a lot of positive reviews and amateurs all over the world. I have been using it for a year or so and should say it works pretty well for me. Good luck 

08/26/2022

Anonymous31940847

Threads: 1

top investment management software, Those, in turn, can use the data to analyze and distribute products. This is achieved through Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), which allow TPP programs to interact with bank applications. The goal is to drive innovation in digital banking and accelerate the development of new financial applications and improved services for businesses and consumers.

11/04/2022

Anonymous31896601

Threads: 0

A look at the USD to PKR exchange rate shows that the USD has always dominated the PKR by a large margin and now usdtopkr.pk share updated rates on daily basis. Since its introduction in Pakistan, the PKR has always been kept low by the central bank.