Ok we have been very very busy. We have had a lot of feedback from players, ideas and suggestions that deal with actually starting and playing the game which is an area that has needed revising and improving.
UPDATE: There was a change to the VIP and thrall system that was not included in the changelog notes as it was only noticed when the update was done.
1st thrall slot is unlocked for free.
2nd Thrall slot is unlocked at VIP3 or level 30.
3rd Thrall slot is unlocked at VIP 5 or Level 45.
So we have made many changes to the game.
1) We have buffed the damage and basic damage of weapons. This means that when players start the game, they have more damage and hit harder. This is more noticeable at the start of the game.
As existing players have leveled up and built characters around their skills, weapons and damage, they may have to revise their characters but this is normally part of the game anyway. So we have tried to rebalance without too much disruption.
2) We have added a new thrall level target feature, this will give players more thrall to try out and use which is of most benefit to new players, and by the time they are level 30, will have a few thrall to enjoy. This is the new icon on the left side of the screen and should not interfere with game play by clicking on it as it is only active when the level or requirement is unlocked.
3) We have buffed the thrall so they are even more powerful now and often can be more powerful than characters. This will benefit players that are running dungeons solo as we were considered about players that could not find players to help in dungeons so thrall are now more effective.
We have also improved the talent cards for thrall.
4) Protect the queen has had the rewards changed to gems. This means that players can gain gems quicker and this can help a lot with upgrading gems in the gem combine. We understand that as gems get to higher levels, players will need more gems to combine.
The ranking rewards will still give resources each day. The gems are gained in the resource instance
5) Basic feature change: upgrading items on the run, in dungeons and in the wild is now available. This allows players to access the blacksmith panel without heading into town. The advantage to this is that things like dismantle, equipment and skill enhancement, combining and so on, can be done by the player as they need to do it.
This can reduce the players need to head to town, can save transport stones and allow for in the field changes to improve players and thrall
6) we have done a number of bug fixes, game graphics improvements, over all game loading and performance tweaks
This update is about improving game play specially for our new players and existing players that have recently joined us on our newer servers.... and also with changes that can benefit older existing players..... some changes may cause players to throw up their arms and say, ok this is not fair, I need to revise and change my build..... but who amongst us has not been doing that as we have played and learned ways to become even stronger, just by changing an enhancement, refine, skill, rune or even our thrall.
Thank you to all the players that have shared their time, ideas, suggestions and feedback with the changes. We have so much to consider, address and discuss that we have enough to last us for the next 3 version updates, which will include the long awaited and much requested guilds update.
Hey, Thanks for sharing great information. It is nice to read such high-quality content. This was the first time I need Essay help. My order went smoothly with the help of the support team, They were as good as they said. The written material came well before the timeline, And it was flawless.