RoG update 2nd may 2018

08:06 05/02/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Ok time for a update

As players know, translation is done, We are in final QA ( quality assurance ) this has resulted in some more changes to the game and also the decision to redo the starting sequence so its more informative for players and explain the nature of the game better. For players that have played the closed beta version, its the area that players first enter into the game before they get to the town area.

The planned changes may cover level 1-10 rather than the current level 1-3.

Also, we estimate 5 days to do and fully check the FB app system. This is due to some changes at FB and a unexpected delay.

We are continuing to focus on multiple server, shared server which means that there is basically one server with multiple access points which is better than multiple server, separate server which causes issues with low player numbers on a server.

Server load has been tested and is above average, this means that a large number of accounts and characters are loaded at the same time on the server to see how the server copes.

A good part of the first version update is completed. That means that with Open Beta launch, the first major update will follow within a few months.

Starting strategy guides are being worked on as a basic quide that will be for free and paying players.... as the game is designed for team work between players so the guides will be done to provide the best benefits to free and playing players in the same team and why......

Testing as a free and paying character has provided the basis for the guides.

05/02/2018

Anonymous29157754

Threads: 0

Is there any chance we can get a closing date for LR in the future so we ALL can move onto to RoG? LR is broken both gameplay wise and with the same server issues coming back making us lose weeks of VIP that we paid for with money. I'm asking because RoG seems to fix alot of the issues most players had with LR, so it's almost like a complete game upgrade.

Anyway keep up the good work, RoG looks really nice so far.

05/02/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

There is no plans to close LR, we only close games in the event of major server issues or irresistible data corruption.

We know about LR issues, and we agree with you, the server issues are a pain in the ass but we can not update the server system, thats a dev fix and for the in game problems, again thats dev fixes..... and when the devs do not answer us, we can not do anything

yes, feedback and complaints from LR, did form a big part of thinking with ROG and so did the dungeon team system.....and yes the refusal of the devs to change boss rush...... but that is also true of other AMZ games....and there is a lot of influence from outside of AMZ as well.....

To be honest, I have worked on a lot of games over the last 30+ years, ROG is one of the most adventurous projects I have been involved in.....the only other game was shaikan ( AMZ Game ) and that project was so full of custom coding that it ended up impossible to fix.... 2 years of work down the drain

RoG is AMZ commissioned and developed, giving AMZ a lot more control over the game.... thats the way gaming should be... because the voices of players need to be heard, they play the games and they know what keeps them playing the games....

06/04/2019

tinkka

Threads: 1

interesting info

12/21/2019

Anonymous31883245

It's good that everything is updated

05/25/2020

Anonymous31893803

happy wheels injured games

05/25/2020

Anonymous31893825

They say that girls can do everything .. But I still have the question how to start a chainsaw? This is difficult for me..

08/05/2020

Anonymous31895419

01/08/2021

Anonymous31908139

Elizabeth Woods Personal Profile: Elizabeth Woods is the mom of the popular Jordyn Woods. She was married to the late John Woods (a noise designer).

Jay Cutler age: Jason Isaac Cutler is known as Jay Cutler is an American IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and he has earned that name and fame by working hard.

How to Stay Safe and Secure Online: More than 4.5 billion people use the internet worldwide, which is more than half the world’s population.

What Is Not Working Capital?: Net Working Capital (NWC) is the characteristic of a company’s current assets and current liabilities.

What Is The Profit Formula?: Profit Formula While people often use the terms benefit and revenue synonymously, they are quite different concepts in business.

Smith And Wesson Stock: Smith And Wesson Stock: Throughout most of its history, the company formerly known as Smith & Wesson Holdings was best known for its guns.

How to cut down a tree: How To Cut Down A Tree Find a tree to cut down. No problem. As soon as you know how to cut down a tree people will sense it and constantly ask you to cut down trees for them.

Starfox Marvel: Starfox Like many of you, I am a big fan of both Nintendo-developed video games, and the recent decade of the connected universe Marvel superhero movies.

Blackboard FCPS: Online blackboard teaching is a new trend followed by universities. The United States first introduces online teaching.

01/08/2021

Anonymous31907939

Threads: 8

Interesing interesting

03/23/2021

Anonymous31911879

Well, I see. Let's try with hangman

04/14/2021

Anonymous31912819

I’m so done with the slow speed of my internet, I was in the middle of something really important and my internet’s not responding. But yeah, a few days back one of my friends told me that I should check the speed of my internet and I did. Guest what? I wasn’t getting the accurate speed of the internet. And the worst thing is that I’ve been paying bills for the high speed of the internet that I wasn’t actually getting. Poor me. If anyone’s facing the same problem, here’s this site that you can visit and get help ptcl speed test

06/29/2021

Anonymous31911231

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I’m pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. bbin คา สิ โน สด

07/12/2021

Anonymous31911985

I should express that I like this article so a ton and moreover using it in regular. I believe you would continue sharing better than average articles here.

geometry dash

07/12/2021

Anonymous31917393

Truly there are endless organizations available that are attempting to get the online acknowledgment that they buy followers australia. In any case, you ought not lose trust with regards to expanding the prevalence of your own image. Despite the fact that the opposition is extreme, that doesn't imply that you should simply surrender and expectation that somebody will see your site or your photographs on Instagram. There are a couple of ways that you could get more adherents, yet every one of them require a great deal of time.

08/21/2021

Anonymous31919657

You have given very useful information. Keep it up and keep blogging. I look forward to reading your next post.

among us

10/13/2021

Anonymous31911231

Instead of just giving positive feedback i wanted to give you a little approach. We the SEO look and search all the time for good quality websites and as i come here, you are one on a million that i visited. And we always hope for a good benefit from each other. Please allow us to have a word with you. You can contact me anytime. Have a great day. You might wanna visit ours: lesestivalesdelarchipel