RoG dungeon running

04:24 04/20/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

https://youtu.be/EICbjMd2Q1s

This is a insane dungeon run solo....  insane dungeon runs are the 3rd difficulty level for RoG and generally some can be run solo, others need teams.

So the reason why I am sharing the video is not to say haha see it can be done solo, because I am using a level 30s character and what players can not see is that its outfitted with level 10 gems which is something that nobody is going to see at that level..... the gems are for extra mana and HP....  and because I did the video on the dev server it means I can give myself level 10 gems....

A higher HP with regen can actually be more effective than armour and energy shield, for the simple reason that the higher the HP and the better the regen, the harder it is to damage you enough to kill you...... unless you run into a poison / toxin spewing zombie, trust me, they can kill you faster than any other monster in the game and the reason for that, is there is no resistance against poison / toxin and that means that people using bows with poison arrows, are not on santas nice list......

now to the video, it was done using auto play which means that I am able to click the sword on the bottom right of the screen and run the dungeon without manually interfering, tho I can if needed cos somethings the character is blonde and in a 3 chest dungeon drop they will only open 2 of them... and the dungeon does not automatically close, you have to exist manually.

Now I am using 6 skills in the video

Q is storm shield set to passive using a rune which means it may trigger if some noob with a bow hits me.

W is inferno fireball, basically fireball on steroids.

E is weakening curse which reduces armour and dodge ( it actually does more )

R is frost hammer, thats when you see me smack some NPCs with a big hammer, it also causes shards to fly out

mouse left is frost lance..... I am going to remove that because of a pain in the ass issue that you do not see in the video which is when I am trying to run forward, I will often click on a npc and instead of running, I fire off ice lance..... when you are running dungeon 8 in insane mode the last thing you want to do is stop and hit things... its one of the earliest dungeons but its a real bastard because you have respawning monsters and a low dungeon clear time.

Right mouse is my favourite skill chained lightening.... good for all those occasions when you want to shove a lightening bolt right where the sun does not shine......

Now I make the dungeon look easy.... in fact its not, I died 7 times trying to clear that dungeon because you need to do a lot of hitting or AOE damage.....

The dungeon is actually easier with two bows or characters using multiple shot skills like fireball, because if they add runes like multishot, multi throw, multi cast, then you are doing more damage, like with ice lance I am hitting 3 targets because of the multithrow rune, ice lance normally only has one lance..... so imagine a couple of characters side by side using single shot skills but with multishot runes, you can hit up to 10 targets.....

NPC, thy name is porcupine....

Now there is a dungeon timer which is 8.00 minutes to clear the dungeon......and a fast stage clear.... this means that you can run the dungeon and learn it, get the star/s for killing the boss and the consecutive kills, then come back later when you are stronger and go for the fastest stage clear.....

why ??? do you know how many times I have failed dungeons yet I needed the drops from them to get stronger ??  thats right, its so you can get the dungeon exp to level up and get stronger so you can come back and run it again

You do not need 3 stats to auto run a dungeon, you need to be 8 levels higher than the dungeon to auto run it.

What ?? no biltz ??? well we do want you to play the game, not just blitz your heart out and then say I am bored there is nothing to do 10 minutes after you have logged in.....

Now each dungeon is different, some have a no revives, some have damage output and some have consecutive kills.... consecutive kills appears easy, then you run into some annoying NPC with attack blocking and resistance... oh why do the gods hate me so much...... they will slow you down faster than a jog through waist deep wet cement

As you can see the elite boss drops 3 chests in insane mode, in story and crazy, he will drop one and two chests

So players are going to need to have a understanding before they enter into a team... such as are drops open for each player to grab, chest each ? etc......

NO we are not having a market or trading post in the game.....

Do not like the fact your team mate stole your item, take it to PVP and kick their butt, they may end up dropping the item and others that you may want.......

Now with dungeons, teams do need to be within the same level range, and the reason for that, is that if you hook up with a level 60 to do a level 20 range insane dungeon, the exp levels will drop and so will the drop rate, we want people to be challenged in rog, if you are using higher level players to remove the challenge, then you are simply a vaccum cleaner... IE you suck a lot......

and before you say my video quality sucks, I know it does, but its a compromise between a video you can watch and a video that is going to chew up the bandwidth of people on mobile devices..... I want people to like me.. STOP LAUGHING

08/10/2019

anonymous10167032

Threads: 5

Deploy a fast and powerful VPS in seconds

And experience the performance of our DDoS protection and fast storage solution NVMe hosted on enterprise hardware. Use the code 4JULYPROMO to get 30% off for 3 months for any service.

VPS-1G

Price: €4.99 Monthly

CPU Core: 1

RAM: 1 GB

Disk: 10 GB NMVe Storage

Traffic: 2 TB

Network: 1 Gbps

1 IPv4| /112 IPv6 Subnet | 1 Private IP

DDoS Protection

KVM Virtualization Type

https://www.scowebhosting.club/

10/17/2019

Anonymous31879251

Threads: 0

The best teams in OSRS Gold the world. The goalkeeper is the last defensive barrier which separates the ball from entering your objective. You must entrust the role to experienced and competent men and women.In fifth place we begin with the goalkeeper currently in charge in Barcelona Ter Stegen. In general Ter Stegen has an fantastic defensive

ability between the poles supported by good ability of springs and everything. In fourth place we find the French Ruffier. Ruffier has an excellent position between the articles which makes him among the most attentive goalkeepers in flow. His conventional style reassures the group and the defensive department. In third place we find

that the goalkeeper of all Arsenal Ceck.With his experience in the world of football Ceck is surely a safety between the sticks if you look for a tall goalkeeper, equipped with gold hands. His interventions often save the outcomes and when the ball arrives on your area you want goalkeepers like that. His elevation, however, can be a

deficit in one against one against small and quick attackers. In general, however, every concierge suffers this situation. In second place in our ranking of dependable goalkeepers to purchase for their FUT group we locate Inter Handanovic's goalkeeper. Samir Handanovic is not new in the soccer world.Equipped with an odd reply, it's the

perfect option if you want a goalkeeper with reflection, position and everything. Able to ward off a fantastic number of penalties per year can not miss on your defense section cheap RS gold Always attentive to the place and with exceptional capability to intercept the shot is the number one choice if you would like to close the door to

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here: https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

10/29/2019

Anonymous31880071

Welcome back to one of the world’s most intense mazes. Will you reach each one of the checkpoints in this epic action game? You’ll need to watch out for everything from moving platforms to bottomless pits!  vex 4

11/05/2019

Anonymous31880439

Welcome back to one of the world’s most intense mazes. Will you reach each one of the checkpoints in this epic action game? You’ll need to watch out for everything from moving platforms to bottomless pits! 

bloons tower defense 5

12/26/2019

Anonymous31883511

In order to learn about the different things you have to notice about everything. Amongst the other ways global assignment help is guiding all the tips so that they may have the regular proposals to know.

12/26/2019

Anonymous31883551

Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

t rex game

01/10/2020

Anonymous31884383

Threads: 1

Poe orbs is an item required by all players on the Path of Exile. Since Poe does not have gold coins, Poe orbs have replaced the status of gold coins to a certain extent. Generally speaking, the way players obtain Poe orbs includes monsters, boxes, etc. However, these methods have a common disadvantage. They require players to spend a lot of time, and there are duplicates in loot. Buy POE Exalted Orb at poecurrency.com can effectively solve this problem and help players get a better gaming experience.

poecurrency.com is a professional Path of Exile trading store. The website and the Path of Exile have begun to operate together. It has been more than six years. You can rest assured to Buy Chaos Orb in our store. We ensure the security of payment and transactions. And this has been confirmed by tens of thousands of consumers. We are confident in ourselves, and we also hope that we can better promote the game of the Path of Exile and make more people fall in love with this game.

02/17/2020

Anonymous31886547

Well, I read your post and also get a lot of information from your post. can you tell me what editor you use? variance and standard deviation calculator

04/11/2020

Anonymous31886547

Well, I want also to get online notes can we get on your site. I spend a long time on this site and get a lot of time online notes. buy gmail account

04/12/2020

Anonymous31886547

Well, If we work as a team then we get everything you can try to do this then you feel it. epikgo review

04/15/2020

Anonymous31890525

In life, we face different Challenges. sometimes we win this. but in every situation, we should happy. and face life problems with a smile. clash of lights apk ios

04/15/2020

Anonymous31890525

I use this product. it is best for home use. I buy this prouduct on this web site. you can also visit this site.

adidas outdoor basketball shoes

05/05/2020

Anonymous31892233

I want to buy new leaf fo my home but I have one confession about what is the best gas powered leaf blower vacuum mulcher can you tell me about this.

06/04/2020

Anonymous31894527

For instance, you will be requested both your steering and record number on the off chance that you set up representative direct store or programmed charge pay. The two numbers will likewise be required when you request new checks and when you send or get a local wire move.  You may realize your Citibank account number since it was sent to you via the post office when you originally opened the record. With respect to your directing number, it isn't constantly given to you as unmistakably and as forthright. You have to realize where to search for it.

click for info
click for more
click for more info
click for source
click here

06/08/2020

Anonymous31894805

With social media listening you may study what’s going on along with your competitors, your clients, and your industry. You can see reactions and demanding situations with new policies in actual time. buy real facebook likes And you can even see what the “on line mood” is about your agency and your competitors.

07/11/2020

Anonymous31897069

In This article we will discuss the best free apps for preschoolers, let’s start! Sometimes it can be hard to keep children occupied, especially when the school is out. https://quicklockapp.com/apps-for-preschoolers That is the reason why you generally reach for smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices for your children to play with when they are bored.