RoG S1 opening 29th of may 2018 at 7 AM US east time

03:49 04/11/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

RoG opening announcement

ALERT: Invaders from many realms have breached our defences and are massing their forces in 72 key locations around our world. The best magic users, weapon masters and archery grandmasters are needed to help booster our defences and drive back the invaders.

We have very little to supply you with, so you will need to use what ever you can find as a weapon so you may see warriors with bows, magic uses with swords, archers using ranged magic BUT you will see all manner of enemies and they are also constantly learning new ways to defeat you.

We are told that the date for their massed invasion is the 29th of may 2018 at 7 AM US east time.

Be sure to choose the gender you wish to play in the game by clicking on the male or female image BEFORE you enter the game please. There is no option to change gender in the game.

Realm of Guardians is a game that will challenge players as it does not use a class system, this means that your best fighting skill will be your knowledge of gaming and willingness to learn a new way of playing a RPG Game.

Do not fear a lack of knowledge and wisdom but embrace it with both hands for this is how the greatest of fighters are forged in the heat of battle. They do not just take up a sword and become a master at arms, they ask questions, they seek help and they learn from other warriors.

Guardian sun tzu:  Knowing the enemy enables you to take the offensive, knowing yourself enables you to stand on the defensive

AMZGame ROG server: http://rog.amzgame.com/

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/RealmofGuardians/

ROG Forums: http://forum.amzgame.com/?forum_id=38

Edited by Community Manager on 04/11/2018 03:49

05/28/2018

Scraps

Threads: 3

So, guess what? started a day early again. Yippie (rolls eyes)

The early announcement timers that appear above your skills are in the way, and apparently can't be closed until the timer runs out when they automatically disappear.

Also, the auto system is buggered. Even if you turn it off, it starts itself once again after being idle for some random time under 30 secs. This isn't just pathing either, it's equips and the like as well....

There might be more problems, and I wouldn't be surprised if Rainbow already reported the above and more, but with the amount of testing I've already previously done, and after attempting to take a bit of time to view the icons; once I finally went to town, thinking the return to auto nonsense might stop, and the game deciding lets quickly automatically sell off just about everything in your full inventory, I figured the game could politely sod-off for now.

I'll come back once for a quick look whenever you all get the first EU server up; should it be in a timely fashion, with a now tarnished hope things like this that should have been dealt with before launch; especially given how long it's been worked on, will have been long sorted.

05/29/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

auto system ends at level 25

The auto system, yes we did find a bug in it.... but in most cases, the system is assigning items based on system value. so while players are seeing things in terms of level, the system is using the hidden value system to determine what is better for the player.

Autosell happened because of a full inventory, we are looking at ways to improve that..... but it will take us time.... the auto system can be interrupted so players can use their storage in town or sell off items of their own choosing

Part of the issue is that we are revising, testing and changing, right up until the server launches, so some changes will not show until the official launch....

Edited by Community Manager on 05/29/2018 02:21

05/29/2018

Less42nate

Threads: 2

Is the game still closed?

05/29/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

No the official server is live and open

05/31/2018

Anonymous27541550

Threads: 0

Can I ask why there are less payment options now? When I last played Amzgame it was Clash of Avatars and the payment options were more versatile. Now it's basically just credit card or direct bank transfer where I live. Will it stay that way for good? Like is there any plan to (for example) bring Paysafecard back for Euro players?

06/03/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

The reason for that, is that recharge options are expensive. We have to consider the cost of providing recharge options and the number of players that actually use them.

So there is the fact that we do not decide if a payment option is available, the payment providers decide if they will provide the service to us

06/04/2018

Anonymous27541550

Kind of sad. Because I'm one of the people who never ever puts any info about their bank account online so almost all the payment options are out. And we don't really do credit cards here. Shame, I would have loved to support the game.

06/04/2018

Anonymous27541550

Kind of sad. Because I'm one of the people who never ever puts any info about their bank account online so almost all the payment options are out. And we don't really do credit cards here. Shame, I would have loved to support the game.

06/04/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

paypal if you can use it or use a bank debit card, this is a card that can only be used to spend up to the balance on the card......

its not advisable to use things like prepaid debit cards as they can be blocked by the credit card payment provider.

I get where players are coming from and how they are safety and security conscious...  but at the start we had multiple options for recharging but the players that used them, were minimal and it ended up costing us into the $1000s, plus there is a required minimum of recharges or payment providers will pull the plugs.

04/01/2020

Anonymous31889425

Good to see that you made RoG opening announcement. It is a great idea for the people who are learning the games and want these announcements. Also writing  rushessay about it is so helpful for the people love to play this game.

06/08/2020

YoungHope

People don't care what someone says about you in the movie, no matter what you say. They care what you have done. Let me share geometry dash
Edited by YoungHope on 06/08/2020 02:33

09/09/2020

Anonymous31900941

Wonderful post. This post is one of the best posts according to my point of view. Your work is so good and impressive. Thanks for it 

Road Trip Planning

09/10/2020

Anonymous31900999

I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take fireboy and watergirl

10/10/2020

Anonymous31902843

Very informative post

10/10/2020

Anonymous31902843