Closure of AMZ felspire

04:55 03/15/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Any player or gamer that plays a game, wants to be told what is going on with their game and felspire players are no different.

Recently the players asked about the future of felspire at AMZ and were told by me that AMZ would continue to keep the game open as long as possible. That is no longer a decision that is in our hands.

30 minutes ago, I got the news that the games developers will be closing AMZ felspire and my heart sunk like a stone because there is no way for AMZ to keep the game open. Felspire servers are cross server hosted meaning that the master servers are owned by a different game host. Then I was told it would be next week meaning the 19th - the 23rd of march time frame, which is insanely short notice, not only for players but for AMZ as we have to look after our players first.

My first and immediate reaction was to ask about compensation and recharge compensation as players have invested time, effort and money into their felspire characters, and the loss of their game is hard enough, they want to know what is going to happen to their money investment and what AMZ intend to do for the players.

because we have only just found out ourselves, we may not have compensation information until next week

we generally compensate on other games and while we do have RoG english coming, we have not confirmed a launch date so we can not confirm if we can compensate on that game.

as soon as we have numbers and information, we will provide it for the players

Now I get that players are not going to be happy..... I have been involved in games in the past that have been shut down with short or no notice and I know actually how I felt, I would rather lose a relationship than the games I love.........my comments are not something I can post because of all the swearwords, so yes I understand that players are going to be angry ( totally f#####d off )

and its for that reason that this thread is going to be a uncensored mute free thread.... meaning that I will not take any action against players for forum rule breaches and I will post in it as I have information and answer questions......

players sometimes ask what the hardest part of my job is, the hours, the abuse, the bugs, the issues.... well honestly, its telling other gamers that their game that they love, is ending......and even tho I do not play FS, it does not make it any easier.....

Edited by Community Manager on 03/15/2018 04:55

03/15/2018

anonymous10153554

Threads: 1

Good bye Felspire, and a big thank you Kit for your hard work!

03/15/2018

Jacko1988

Threads: 4

any chance that felspire from amz can be transfered to 37games felspire?

03/15/2018

Clark

Threads: 8

good bye felspire so sad 

03/15/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By Jacko1988

any chance that felspire from amz can be transfered to 37games felspire?

Unfortunately no, for 2 reasons

1) its 37game.com that is closing the AMZ servers as they have the master servers

2) The back end we use to monitor the servers is 37game.com property but recharging and server data is AMZ property

our logs indicate about 200 total active characters at AMZ, including secondary and alt characters. Using IP tracking as a rough guide, the actual number of active players is closer to about 150 players across all regions....

We tend to open a new server when activity hits 400-600 players and 2000 sign ups and thats done mainly to limit possible lag and connection congestion....the servers can handle a lot more but lag is something that pisses players right off so we do all we can to limit it.....

IF 37game.com do not open a new server to absorb players from AMZ, then that only gives the players the option of joining existing servers... the same as what I did when opened the doors for french and german players to come to AMZ..... but from a players point of view, having to reinvest a lot of money and time to rebuild their characters on a new server ? Most players will say no, unless they are compensated with the money they have recharged, in order to rebuild their characters.....and that is not possible, cross platform......

03/19/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I have been told that felspire 37game.com is closing as well... its the end of felspire

03/21/2018

anonymous10472440

Threads: 13

Are we going to be refunded on our VIP status? I have 103 days left?

Reser8E s23

• Anonymous20334702 hi reser,its me anglers. nice to know u in game,live well. see u again.

03/23/2018 04:32

03/21/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

ahhhh you would ask that, wouldn't you.....lol

ahhh how do I put this in english that makes any sense......

the spending or purchasing in felspire, comes under the control of 37game.com, they and they alone, can decide compensation....

HOWEVER the recharging was done at AMZ which means that AMZ can compensate based on recharging, but normally only in other games....

and the rule on refunds is that refunds are only done if AMZ or the devs can remove the item in its entirety from the players character which can not be done with VIP..... so while the option of compensation based on recharging can be done by AMZ on another game, its not possible to refund you for unused vip days

I have talked with AMZ team, 37game.com will not refund unused diamonds or vip days. Something we disagree with strongly but as all funds from FS, went to 37game.com, we are not in the position to refund players ourselves without taking a financial hit.

Edited by Community Manager on 03/22/2018 08:13

03/23/2018

anonymous10949569

Threads: 3

Soooooo SAD! I've been playing felspire for 3 years.

03/23/2018

Kitwritten

Community Manager

http://rog.amzgame.com/server  that is in chinese but we are working on the english version of the game with major changes based on player feedback and suggestions

AMZ will be doing a compensation package for FS players on the english version of ROG

Tho its in chinese, there are english guides in the FAQ forum.....

recharging can not be done on the chinese server so we do have the ability to get a few million free diamonds by leveling and playing the game

Edited by Community Manager on 03/23/2018 21:44