EW domination

02:13 09/05/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

.Domination War   ( subject to change as we further develop the game )

1)      Player can join to occupy cities

2)      City can only be occupied during guild war. Counties and province can be occupied by individuals at any time

3)      A player may occupy up to 5 cities

4)      City occupation gives points and drachma. Medals can be spent on domination shop

5)      Generals occupying one county or province, can not be used to occupy another county or province

6)      Days rewards are given at 00.00 server time. Event will reset

Guild wars.

1)      Only guild leader and deputy can declare war on cities.

2)      Players need to donate siege orders to guild. When required siege orders quantity is reached, war can be declared.

3)      After enrolment stage, guild with most consumed siege orders, gets first attack

4)      War can be declared on every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Preparation is 21.00 server time Wednesday and Saturday. Occupation starts 21.10

5)      Winners and losers will collect rewards

Green is the provinces and counties that a player occupies, Red are occupied by other players. Remember that each city occupied by yourself, uses 5 generals, those 5 generals can not be used to occupy another city.

Rank is your over all rank for the day.

Shop is for the domination shop.

Battle log is a log of battles for the day

With your Domination points, this is the total points you have gained, the points reset at 00.00 server time.

There is the TWO chests that can be collected. The Current chest with the white claim label and the ranking today chest. remember to collect them both.

With your medals you can buy treasures. Now there is some confusion over what to do with treasures. You need to check each treasure carefully as some can only be used by some generals where as others are not restricted.

Treasures can only be used by a 2nd awakened general ( level 40 ) and in the general tab, the treasure tab will appear, it is blank for most players at the moment.

Edited by Community Manager on 09/05/2017 02:13

09/23/2020

Anonymous31886547

Threads: 0

Well, Wikipedia brings a lot of benefits to its users and that's why people are using Wikipedia. The first time I read about on https://essay-reviewer.com/best-paper-writing-service/ and  I have been using Wikipedia for a long time and it has brought me many benefits. 

10/19/2020

Anonymous31903459

Insbesondere bei aufwendigeren Umzügen raten wir Ihnen jedoch, kick the bucket persönliche Beratung in Ihrem Haushalt oder Gewerbe in Anspruch zu nehmen".  Zügelfirma Zürich Sie haben weitere Fragen zu unserem Umzugsservice Zürich oder möchten allgemein Kontakt zu uns aufnehmen? Dann erreichen Sie uns telefonisch oder by means of E-Mail.

06/05/2021

Anonymous31901411

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. click here

06/12/2021

Anonymous31890471

Threads: 8

You've completed in excellent work. t suggest to my frtends ind personilly wtll certitnly dtgtt. t'm conftdent they'll be gitned from thts webstte. my lowes life

06/14/2021

Anonymous31913799

I read your blog frequently, and I just thought I’d say keep up the fantastic work! It is one of the most outstanding blogs in my opinion. certified cloud security professional

06/15/2021

Anonymous31912479

Threads: 61

Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today! lime reed diffuser

06/16/2021

Anonymous31915977

I read these all commands for our mission now we play the game exactly what we are looking for but now I have an assignment first I will get Assignment Help Online then we will play again.

01/06/2022

Anonymous31929529

Threads: 1

The supplements and minerals in   online shilajit  Shilajit have such countless constructive outcomes on the body; Shilajit accompanies cell reinforcements and synergistic mixtures that can further develop your general wellbeing.

06/21/2022

Anonymous31940391

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. grinch costume for adults

03/28/2023

Anonymous31958025

Great information, I will recommend it to my friends for them to check out. Thanks for sharing! If you have more time, please visit: foodle

03/28/2023

Anonymous31955871

Threads: 9

Do you want the most secure Smartphone? Cosmic Dolphins has got you covered. Get the best security features and peace of mind with a Cosmic Dolphins phone. With our extensive experience in the industry, we know how to keep your data safe and secure. So why wait? Get your very own Most Secure Smartphone today!

03/28/2023

Anonymous31955871

Running The Room offers professional negotiation training to help you close more deals and get what you want out of every interaction. We'll teach you the basics of body language, active listening, and verbal persuasion so that you can take control of any situation. With our help, you'll be able to confidently advocate for yourself in any setting.

03/28/2023

Anonymous31955871

Are you looking for Boston movers? Look no further than Poseidon Moving. We are professional, innovative, and experienced movers who can get the job done quickly and efficiently. We have a wide range of moving services that can be customized to your specific needs and requirements, so you can rest assured that your move will go smoothly. Contact us today for a free quote!

03/28/2023

Anonymous31955871

Are you in the market for high-quality fabric manufacturing company? Look no further than CordPlus. With years of experience and an eye for detail, this impressive company creates innovative products and fabrics of the highest caliber. Whether you're looking for a specific type of fabric or need something custom made, CordPlus has you covered. They have an extensive inventory of both regular and specialty fabrics that are sure to meet your needs.

03/29/2023

Anonymous31955871

There are a few important things to keep in mind when choosing an appliance repair service. First, you want to make sure that the company is insured and licensed. This will protect you in case anything goes wrong during the repair process. Second, you want to make sure that the company has experience repairing the type of appliance you have. Third, you want to make sure that the company offers a warranty on their work. This will protect you in case the repairs are not successful and you need to have them redone. Finally, you want to make sure that the company is affordable. Get quotes from several companies before making your final decision.

03/29/2023

Anonymous31955871

Are you looking for professional cleaning services in Toronto? Look no further! The Fresh Cleaning is here to help keep your home sparkling clean and free of dirt, dust and grime. Our reliable and experienced cleaners provide top-notch residential cleaning services so you can enjoy a spotless home without lifting a finger. Reach out to us today and let us take care of all your cleaning needs.