Improving your gaming experience and connection

21:42 10/17/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Lag in games is one of the most annoying things that can happen.

The most common response from devs and gaming platform hosts, is that its connection lag.

The difference between server lag, connection lag and graphics lag is basic

Connection lag is caused by a players connection to the server and it involves factors like low bandwidth, heavy traffic on the connection route, weather, ISP issues, etc etc, its a long list....

Graphics lag is a issue with the graphics drivers, flash player, the PC software etc.....

SO in LoA II in the combat screen there is the speed and auto options

Speed will increase the speed of battles for those people that want to blink and the fights over. That does rely on a good PC and connection otherwise you may not see a difference.

More importantly, for players with lag issues or bad connections, is the Auto option, set that to on and the battle will auto play itself using the best options available with your heroes.... it does not mean it will use the skills when you think they should be used tho.

Mini client and browser. A mini client relies on up to date PCs, Internet explorer, flash player and graphics drivers/ cards. The most common reason for graphics lag can be the flash player and browser.

As the gaming world gets ready for browsers like Mozilla to drop flash and move on to html5 next year, we should see a improvement for players and their gaming experience.

Some browsers are prone to lag so its recommended that players try different browsers for their gaming experience, what may work for one, may not work for others.

Europe players do report a lot of lag issues and this has been confirmed as european connection issues, this is not the fault of the player, its simply their location and the connection to the servers, are over loaded with net traffic... the better option for them is a VPN which can reroute the traffic along a different connection and improve their gaming experience

09/06/2020

Anonymous31888765

Threads: 1

Lags really can be very awful. I've been streaming some games on Twitch (I've used this service https://streamerplus.com/ to get followers if interested) and it was a mess: FPS drops, glitches, etc. Sometimes I think that development companies don't want to give us a good product. All they want is to hastily make a game and then rake money off buyers. Do you think that it will change in the nearest future?

10/12/2020

Anonymous31902749

Threads: 0

Gotoassignmenthelp Service endeavors to satisfy the advanced education guidelines of the college/ university through the best quality assignments when you require Assignment Help Ireland. Assignments are composed consistently and all mistakes are adjusted for an immaculate completion in our Assignment help administration on the web. At the point when you pick our Thesis Writing Help assistance, our faculty will consider the quality and your evaluation criteria. On taking Gotoassignmenthelp online assistance, we ensure the first substance and faultless work. Educators of the rumored colleges believe assignments to be the most productive technique to evaluate a students' composing bore alongside their comprehension of the course. Gotoassignmenthelp is the best College Assignment Help supplier in around the world.

10/25/2020

Anonymous31901411

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Roulette

10/29/2020

Anonymous31890471

Threads: 8

Your article is extremely helpful exceptionally fascinating subject i am looking that sort of post thank for imparting to us keep it up. Text Chemistry Review - Do Amy North’s Texts Work?

10/29/2020

Anonymous31904099

One of the best things about coffee is that there are so many different ways to prepare it. (click here to read full article)

10/31/2020

Anonymous31901411

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. oxygen treatment hood

11/01/2020

Anonymous31901411

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! front end developer course online

11/03/2020

Anonymous31890471

Particular interviews furnish firsthand message on mart size, industry trends, ontogeny trends, capitalist landscape and outlook, etc. Local SEO

12/09/2020

Anonymous31890471

Its been a long standing problem of mine. The latency and lag make the game unplayable to play even though I have it one of those projectors for gaming. I think I need to spend money on better hardware.

12/18/2020

liam_liam

12/31/2020

Anonymous31890471

such forums are necessary so that people can ask questions. People asked recently about vpn翻墙 and they got some good answers. I also post a lot of questions.

01/04/2021

Anonymous31907903

Everyone has their best take a look at surroundings. For some, it’s a quiet analyzing room, at the same time as others decide on the bustle of a coffee save. Some like to listen to music at the same time as they look at, and a few need complete silence. EducationIsAround Try a few extraordinary types of environments and notice what works for you.

01/23/2021

Anonymous31908975

In the event that you are hoping to pick your ideal spring making machine, we propose that you follow the 6 hints given in this article. By remembering these tips, it will be significantly simpler for you to settle on the best choice and go for a unit that can fulfill your business needs. Peruse on to discover more.

entertainmentbee.com

themoviesbio.com

petrefine.com

thepetsabout.com

happylifestyletrends.com

frasesparaenamorarz.com

fras-es.com

punaisesdelit.org

groupe-sanguine.fr

meilleur-gps.fr

01/24/2021

Anonymous31909079

I'm so happy to be a part of this event. Learned a lot from the most influential people and brightest minds within the community as well as countless opportunities for networking, code sprints, and informal conversations.

t rex game

01/25/2021

Anonymous31909083

02/08/2021

Anonymous31909795

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

<a href="https://homegadget.in/best-earphones-under-500/">best earphones under 500</a>

<a href="https://homegadget.in/best-bluetooth-speakers-under-5000/">best bluetooth speakers under 5000</a>

<a href="https://homegadget.in/top-10-best-earphone-under-1000-rs/">best earphone under 1000</a>

<a href="https://homegadget.in/best-earphones-under-2000/">earphones under 2000</a>

<a href="https://homegadget.in/best-earphones-under-500/">earphones with mic under 500</a>

<a href="https://businesshelp4u.com/uwatchfree-movies/">UWatchFree 2021 – Download Free Movies Bollywood

</a>