A few suggestions :)

19:38 04/25/2016

Nesa

Threads: 6

Hi
I have a few suggestions:

1) It would be great, if you could finally expand our bag. There are so many things, but not enough storage room. So please, make a bigger inventory.
2) You removed the mount skill books. Please make it possible to get them somewhere, in guild, honor shop or for bound diamonds for example.
3) And one other thing about the mount skills is, that it would be nice, if we could choose which skill we want to change. Its bad that it automatically changes the first one. We want to decide which one we want to change.
4) The lucky draw is a good thing, but its only for people which can recharge and thats not fair. Earlier we had lucky coins, but you removed them also. Please bring them back, so everyone can spin at least a few times.
5) I dont know what other think about that, but I would like to get more room for friends (already happy with 5 or 10 more). I know VIPs have more, but you could give a few more for others also, since you merged so many servers.
6) One more thing because of the merge is, that the new and weaker player dont even have a chance to get a boss in boss rush. So maybe you could separate it. For example one hour the lower levels can enter and the next hour the higher levels. In that way they could also kill bosses.
7) Please give us afk in guild boss. I think more people would join it with afk.
8) You should reward those, which help others with team dungeons (team challenge, team defense) after they already done theirs. Give some goddess tears and honor.
9) And a suggestion for a event for everyone (NOT ONLY WITH RECHARGING). You can make it with different prizes or with the amount of it. It would be amazing, if we could get pieces for mounts which were already.
* It could be an event where we get something from our missions, team defense... And then we could redeem them with coins, bound diamonds and of course diamonds. Then who can and want, can recharge, but the others also get great prizes.
* Or an event where you have to collect symbols or letters so you get a word or a special symbol, and then you can claim something nice.

Im sure that would make people happy and they would enjoy even more in playing. ^_^
Love the game, so dont want that people quit <3

S1 Thana

11/30/2016

Chris1

Threads: 11

i agree but i notice use miss something and it was upgrade about level, goddess, wing, fashion, pet and other thing the we need it not want i said again need

Chris 

Lord Road

[S71] Immortal Song (US East)

12/03/2016

Ryntow

Threads: 4

Eu concordo com todos os itens, exceto o item 4.

Att,

Ryntow

Lords Road

12/03/2016

Chris1

Threads: 11

Por que discordar no número 4

Chris 

Lord Road