Limiting the number of Bosses you can do in a day!

01:50 03/21/2016

Kissmet

Threads: 2

Hi,
I play through Gamation and we have an issue that 2 players have monopolized the bosses up to and including the lower level bosses by using Alts. and a sophisticated macro/script to run it 24 hrs a day - all the equipment they are getting is just used to make them stronger.
While I can understand competitive playing this has become extreme and players are just leaving as I am about to do.
The only way to change this situation is to limit the number of bosses that can be done during a 24 hour period. By doing this you prevent any further abuse in a rather good game.
I am sure that this is not the only server to suffer from this type of domination.

04/18/2020

Anonymous31890745

Threads: 0

When you play games online then you have to right to control the players which means it’s your own decision to play with 1 player or 2 players. Amazon forum helps you to the bestdissertation that means you can get it easily.

04/22/2020

Anonymous31891153

I think this is an informative post and it is very resume writing service reviews useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

03/22/2022

Anonymous31934517

First of all I have to confess that I have taken papers online which is cheated on the other hand, I have to submit my English Literature essay as soon as possible which is on the immediate bases and finding UK essay writers with the guaranteed of 100 percent marks.