First and foremost in my honest opinion this is the most garbage event that LoA has to offer. I would recommend you stay clear from this event because what they have to offer, you can usually get cheaper else where. The only exception is Silver Queen the Evolve form of Nereida which is or was 90k Pirate coins (Pre 03/07/2016 Silver Queen was in the Navigation King and has been removed for this current event). Okay, Now moving on.
1. Never buy items straight out of the Emporium. The reason is Navigation king is pretty much a straight up exchange 1 diamond for 1 Pirate Gold coin.
2. If you are going to waste your diamonds on this event for an item that you want it is better to do it at all in one event and not to waste diamonds over several event.
|Level||Attempts For Next Level||Diamonds Per Buy||Coins Received Per Buy||Total Coins Received||Total Diamonds Spent|
|1 - 2||10||50||75||750||500|
|2 - 3||20||50||100||2,000||1,000|
|3 - 4||40||50||125||5,000||2,000|
|4 - 5||100||45||135||13,500||4,500|
|5 - 6||40||120|
|6 - 7||35||112|
|7 - 8||30||96|
|8 - 9||25||87.5|
|9 - 10||25||87.5|
Complete Total Spent and Received for Levels 1-4 8,000 diamonds spent and 21,250 Coins Received. Sadly I do not have the required numbers to level up to higher levels and I am too lazy to bother figuring out the pattern. By the looks of it not a lot of people have bothered to go any higher than level 5 anyway. If anyone does let me know or make a new table.
3. If you are going to buy Mariners always calculate the number of diamonds you need and enter it manually in to the field. There is a weird glitch, not sure if it is just a display glitch, but all the same using the buttons to increase and decrease the Mariners indicates you losing Coins than getting the proper amount. Currently have no screen shot, but if you hit 40 mariners to buy the numbers start miss calculating using the buttons.
4. Spread out you Mariners which makes sense that way you can win a prize every time.
5. Finally, Free attempts. Free Attempts will be the equivalent of your current Personal Level. It is better to use the free attempts at the first level because free attempts are 1 to 1 in value. ie. Level one a free attempt will give you 50 coins. Buying an attempt at level one for 50 diamonds will give you 75 coins. If you use a free attempt at level 2 you will claim 50 coins and buying at level 2 for 50 diamonds will get you 100 coins. You would get 25 more coins buying at level 2 than buying at level 1.