My suggestions for improvements to game.

21:55 02/25/2016

Hearthstone

Threads: 6

My main, and only complaint with the game is the chat log. I t is very hard to read in most area on the map as the words blend into the background. It would be great if you could give us the option to have it transparent or solid. Trying to read chat while playing at the same time is hard, at least for me it is, and it's distracts from game play and overall enjoyment. Please do something about this because I am not the only one that wants this done.

Second, it would be nice to see an Auction house or trade feature implemented in the game.

Last suggestion is for cross-server events such as, Cross-Server arena and Guild Battles. Kind of a King of the Hill Tournament across all servers. This way when pplayers quit or jump servers the players left will still be able to find competitive play, as well as a reason to continue building up your character even if you're the best on your server, or even if you're far from it you can go to cross server event and try your luck with opponents from all servers.

These are just a few ideas, the most important to me would be fixing the chat log. it is extremely frustrating for me as I have vision trouble anyways. I have never played a game that I couldn't read chat though, until now. Thanks for reading my suggestions and I hope to see some of these things come to CoA soon. Hopefully other players agree on some or one of these ideas and comment so the the devs will know if it's worth doing for us.

11/30/2022

Anonymous31948807

Threads: 0

I apologize for the hideous title but I had to use it somewhere. I have spent a good amount of time with all of the developers, both directly, and indirectly through social media. This has given me insight into what they wanted to change, why they wanted to change it, and what are some other improvements which can be made. Also, you can get a nursing dissertation and solve their education problems easily. I've always been an advocate of taking small steps forward, rather than large jumps. With that in mind, I've put together a list of improvements that would make your life easier, regardless of your skill level.

12/05/2022

Anonymous31950601

Hey everyone! A dedicated team of representatives is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to resolve any questions or concerns you may have while using our services, just buy essay online cheap. Communication channels are chat, email and telephone. We have a high response rate and we guarantee that every request will be answered satisfactorily.

12/20/2022

Anonymous31940225

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Spencer J Vann Reviews

12/20/2022

Anonymous31940225

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Bhip Global Review

12/20/2022

Anonymous31940225

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! Bhip Global Review

12/20/2022

Anonymous31940225

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. Bhip Global Review

12/20/2022

Anonymous31940225

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Divedend Reviews

12/20/2022

Anonymous31940225

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. SEEKING ALPHA REVIEW

12/20/2022

Anonymous31940225

Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! SEEKING ALPHA REVIEW

12/20/2022

Anonymous31940225

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . SEEKING ALPHA REVIEW

12/20/2022

Anonymous31940225

Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response. Divedend Reviews