Rebirth System

00:05 02/06/2016

Aryade1555

Threads: 5

So, other games have this. Just saying. But I believe this game would flourish with a rebirth System. Simple Explanation: Must be max level to rebirth. Must do a series of quests/dungeons. Must have a minimum BR of XXXXXX (whatever BR you wish to set this as) Must kill a Team Dungeon Boss (not a team dungeon, but requires more than yourself to kill it) Once rebirth quests are all done and the min. BR reached You may Rebirth into the same class for a boost in base stats or rebirth into another class to use the starting stats as a level 1 usually would.

In-Depth Explanation: Character must be level 80 before he/she can accept the Rebirth Quest. || Character must complete 100 Daily Quests of 5/5 quality. || Characters BR MUST meet the minimum requirement of 500k (This is just a guess as to I have no idea what kind of BR exists in the level 80 character world). || Character MUST form a team of 2 other players (The other two players must be a class opposite of their character; If rebirthing a priest other players can be 2 warriors, 2 mages or 1 of each.) to defeat the Avatar King (Team Dungeon Boss Level 85) Avatar King has 3 Forms: Form 1 - Warrior Form(Has increased Defense attributes - Warrior Classes deal more dmg to this form) | Form 2 - Priest Form(Has increased healing skills - Priest classes deal more dmg to this form) | Form 3 - Mage Form(Has increased dmg output - Mage classes deal more dmg to this form) [This is why all different classes would be needed]

Once the character has killed the Avatar King he/she must talk to the NPC Avatar King in Glory City to confirm that all requirements have been met. Thus inducing the Avatar Kings' Buff: Rebirth You will then re prompted to choose your next class.
  • If rebirth from Priest to Priest - Increased Hit Base Stat.
  • If rebirth from Warrior to Warrior - Increased Defense Base Stat.
  • If rebirth from Mage to Mage - Increased Critical Damage Base Stat.
  • If Rebirth from one class to any other class - Character reverts back to Level 1 with the base stats a level 1 character would have. Character loses all class skills and gains all new class skills(based on what class he/she chose)

This is just an idea, if I get more thoughts on how to improve this, I'll post em here. Thanks for reading

05/19/2020

Anonymous31893321

Threads: 0

Your essay writing service uk article about the game is just perfect. All the reasoning are great to pursue further in the game. Let’s play together and experience the substance. Can we make a group account to play the game in private table?

06/04/2020

Anonymous31894587

Livin' in a world where no one's innocent Oh, but at least we try, mmm Gotta live my truth, not keep it bottled in So I don't lose my mind, baby, yeah geometry dash

06/13/2020

Anonymous31895153

Suffer from a diabetes problem? It's no secret that there is nothing better than best cbd oil for diabetes.