10,000 Blitz Tickets and realize maybe I can sell 5,000
of them-I am faced with the task of having to click the +
5000 times.

Now, when I bring up the Treasure Shop or the Enhance
Gear interface and click on the +, I realize I can hold
the mouse button down and the + automatically increments
itself.

In Summary:
Please code the + for Blitz Tickets(selling from Inventory interface)
to behave like the + in Treasure Shop and Enhance Gear.

12/23/2021

Anonymous31928699

Threads: 0

All things considered, a virtuoso book of world records isn't applied to this sort of record. Yet, we have seen a portion of the incredible records for click speed test game. Some gamers have sent us a message with screen captures and some of them posted on their own web-based media profiles. The great score is 15-20 avg, that you can say uncommon records - not every person can make such. The world record for the CPS test is 22, as indicated by the spacebar speed clicker site with most recent updates.

09/01/2022

Anonymous31945233

Once a visitors of my website send check his jitter click test and send screen shot to me. He was scoring almost 8 click per second and I think its a great achievement and no one is able to break his record.  

09/02/2022

Anonymous31941009

This is Great info Good Forum!

Paragon city housing Scheme was spread out in the year 2003. The overall population is fittingly combined and enrolled by the close by laws of the country. Paragon City is one of the high level housing projects launched by Paragon City (Pvt.) Ltd. With the development in the quantity of occupants in the metropolitan and the fulfillment of Ring Road, Paragon city has accomplished a fundamental position.