Basic stats and what they do! (only the most basic for now)

13:19 12/10/2015

Serendipity

Threads: 4

I have seen a lot of posts about it, a lot of flaming around, a lot of incorrect information... well one big A LOT with not much said in reality. So here is my version of it, while i can't confirm its 100% correct i am almost positive it is. So some initial information:

STR, INT, DEX give different stats (not by much but still different) on different hero types. That said here are the "secret" details about it:

That said, your hero gets those stats based on the values stated in his "Growth"

Attachment 5283

So every time that hero levels up he will get those values, and the stats in the first picture that goes with them. If you advance stars those "growth" increase so you get the difference with they have increase for all levels already gained.

P.S. I have found out info about some other stats as well, but not gonna post them yet cause i want to be 100% sure. Testing them is not an easy thing to do if done properly. The simple numbers you see in the first table cost me approx 4 mil gold, 600 genes, 2000 XP potions and countless amount of enhance stones.
Edited by Community Manager on 12/10/2015 13:19