A guide to beat scenarios

10:32 05/30/2015

esme

Threads: 34

use the terrain generals to get bonus damage. Example swamps Aken goes 1st with best attack gear.That will get you 2 blocks and save 2 full rows of troops.Anders next with best defense gear.(he cant block).he will start of not being hit with a tactic do to Akens blocks.Your best general that can block goes in 3rd not last i prefer Servuis.then a stronger general to finish fight.Noella is not strong and will often make you lose do to her strength. Each scenario put 2 terrain bonus gens up front. that will allow servuis(blocker) to make it to their last general block and leave your last general (strength) to be untouched to finish fight.Then switch generals back to ones you want for world fights,collect more iron and refines then go back and get the generals needed to beta next scenerio.As far as tech guides as said above until you get to servuis there is no hard fight at all.(use terrain) and you will get your techs and gens fast and with main objectives shown its pretty easy to understand what to do. Enjoy!

07/10/2024

Anonymous31985281

Threads: 0

Wow! This could be one particular of the most helpful blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Excellent. I am also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

visum voor turkije burgers van de centraal-afrikaanse republiek