How To Recover Yahoo Account Password Without Phone Number

06:37 07/04/2023

Anonymous31960563

Threads: 53

This post will tell you how to recover Gmail password without phone number and recovery email if you don't remember anything.
To recover your Yahoo password without phone number, you will need to go to the official website of Yahoo i.e. www.yahoo.com and then you need to click on the Sign In icon.
On the login page, you need to enter your account username, email address or phone number, and then proceed to the next page.
Then click on 'Forgot your password?' and then you will need to click on the 'I don't have access to phone number' page.
Since you no longer have access to the phone number, you'll need to prove you own the account by answering Yahoo's security question.
If you answer the question correctly, you will be able to reset your account password and it will be recovered.
You can recover an old Yahoo Mail ID only if you haven't deleted it for more than a year.
Also, if you have lost your Yahoo password for your Yahoo account, you can use Yahoo Password Decrypt or to recover it.

07/04/2023

Anonymous31964221

Threads: 0

You will then need to click on the "I don't have access to phone number" page after selecting "Forgot your password? " Visit Here