The Benefits of Meditation in Our Modern Society

13:31 03/09/2023

Anonymous31938467

Threads: 71

The benefits of meditation are wide ranging: from slowing the heart rate down to helping with concentration and memory.

But it is only in the last few decades in the West that these benefits have started to become well known. Although meditation has been around for thousands of years and has been practiced in many societies and religions across the world, it is only really since the 1960s that meditation has become popular in the West.

The Beatles and Meditation

The Beatles' infamous visit to the Indian guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in the 60s where they learned Transcendental Meditation was one of several high profile reports about meditation and the benefits of meditation.

More and more scientific studies have been made about the benefits of meditation and more and more concrete reports have been filed on what tangible benefits meditation has on both the mind, body and spirit.

In terms of stress management a regular meditation practice is a key component of recovering from stress.

smartLAB

steht für Qualität, Innovation und [url=http://www.smartlab.org/]Fitness[/url] einer smarten Lösung für Diagnostik, die

sich ideal in den Alltag einbinden lässt.

05/11/2023

Anonymous31913683

Threads: 18

I learned to do deep breathing and meditation from a behavioral psychologist, a yoga teacher, and a Buddhist monk. I meditate to help my mental and physical well-being. This article will share what I have learned about meditation and deep breathing. Information intended for novices and people with some experience in meditation, who want to learn how to start up or improve their meditation practice. bit spirit