Problems with math in a child

09:30 10/26/2022

Anonymous31948867

Threads: 2

Hello, can anyone tell me what to do? My child is already in 4th grade and is having trouble with math, he says he doesn't want to learn it and doesn't want to do his homework. Have any of you had something like this and what did you do about it? 

10/26/2022

Anonymous31948869

Threads: 2

Hi, I know what you mean because my daughter had a similar reaction to math. Often this problem arises because the child is not interested in or does not understand the subject, so the child becomes rebellious. To correct this, you can try a live math tutor , these lessons are designed to get your child interested in the subject and bring them all the necessary knowledge in a playful way that they can understand.

11/28/2023

Anonymous31975307

Threads: 0

Cazoom Math offers an exceptional set of math worksheets designed to make learning fun and engaging for 5th-grade students, typically aged 11-12. The 5th grade math worksheets are specifically tailored to the 5th-grade curriculum and are aligned with the Common Core State Standards. This ensures that students are practicing math skills that are relevant to their grade level and educational standards.