I'm unssatidfied with the distribution of Mounts

11:32 05/08/2017

Anonymous25789060

Threads: 1

Hey Team hey LR Players,

I'm Olyxus from s60 Kings Cross and I have a question about the Distribution of Mounts...

It's like the 3rd time in a row I could get Goblin Aircraft for weak special... Same for permanent recharge was Wovlerine for several times in a row... I want to ask what about Spectre Dog, Vanguard or Pyreness Goat? I can remember there was a time I could get them there too...

And if we talk about what about the old or the new Mounts?

Last year I asked a GM when I get the Chance to get a Wild Turkey and he said maybe Thanks giving... you did push 2 of the new Mounts in Thanks giving but no Wild Turkey. Same for Pumkin kite thought maybe there is Halloween a Chance to get but no there are the same 2 Mounts like last Thanks giving...

In fact there was just a Chance to get 3 out of the 10 new Mounts and that for skip the anyway rare ones...

thanks for reading

05/14/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 169

so what mounts would you like to see in LR events. ?

05/16/2017

Anonymous25789060

at least I would like to see a new Mount or one of the old ones again...

my question was why you are stay on same spot...

btw there is another time wolverine for recharge continuously again...

that was the point I'm complaining about and I know you cant drop the high Mounts every time... But you could shuffle a bit the ones you can get in recharge continuously and weakly speacial not only 'wolverine' and 'goblin aircraft'...

I would like to see Hades Horse

05/17/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 169

I have requested a review of the LR events to see if we can cycle the mounts

05/17/2017

Anonymous25789060

that would be really nice thanks a lot in advance!!!