Game Suggestions

18:04 05/07/2017

Gherkinator

Threads: 5

I am coming from Dragon Blood, a very much p2w game. I've seen them evolve and how/why they aren't what they used to be. Most of my gaming experience comes from actual PC MMOs dating back to before Ultima Online.

VIP Levels & Incentives

We all know you are a company trying to make a profit. That's totally cool; we all have to eat and afford our hobbies. One of the largest issues I've seen with games like this (and there are hundreds to choose from right now) is the f2p player feeling outclassed because he/she is poor or simply doesn't want to spend money on a game. In games like this you can relate the VIP levels to your levels in society. Poor, lower-class, middle-class and upper-class. Early on the lines that define these classes are relatively small. The longer you play, the more definitive these lines become. I think there should be a way for the 'poor' class to move up without spending money. So here is my suggestion;

Loyalty Program (or call it what you wish)...

Let's face it, it doesn't cost much money to purchase VIP 1 or 2. The Sanctuary is what I will use for my example here. Every day a Poor player must complete the Sanctuary; 160 points I believe? Every day they complete the Sanctuary they receive 1 loyalty point. They can trade these points in for a temporary VIP badge that grants them all the benefits of VIP 1 for the day. The can choose to use these points every day, save them to use for a few days to try and get a small boost or whatever the case may be. Players can trade in 30 badges for permanent VIP 1 status. This means a player would have to play for at least a full month to get VIP 1. The same thing happens at VIP 1. A player now gets 2 points every time they complete a Sanctuary. 60 points total to earn VIP 2 permanently. And VIP 2 is the cutoff for free benefits.

Please take a moment to think about this and the implications it has on the progression of paying players. You give a player a small taste of VIP and guess what? He would be more likely to spend that couple bucks to get his VIP 1 so he doesn't have to worry that he must complete the sanctuary every day. Same thing applies when said player reaches VIP 1 and gets a taste of VIP 2. The company wouldn't see that much of difference in purchases and you give players something to play for that's actually worth real life money (in a sense). There would be no need to offer players anything who already purchased VIP because they've already gotten the rewards and I think it's safe to say those players wouldn't have waited 30 and 60 days, respectively, to get their VIP status.

To be continued with more... adulting sucks sometimes =D

05/08/2017

Anonymous28354134

Threads: 0

GM ?? where can i get justice dawn title..i saw it on chest but its expired now..sad T_T..what should i do ?

05/09/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 213

if the chest has expired, there is no way to refresh the timer and get the title sorry

05/09/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By anonymous10631983

I am coming from Dragon Blood, a very much p2w game. I've seen them evolve and how/why they aren't what they used to be. Most of my gaming experience comes from actual PC MMOs dating back to before Ultima Online.

VIP Levels & Incentives

We all know you are a company trying to make a profit. That's totally cool; we all have to eat and afford our hobbies. One of the largest issues I've seen with games like this (and there are hundreds to choose from right now) is the f2p player feeling outclassed because he/she is poor or simply doesn't want to spend money on a game. In games like this you can relate the VIP levels to your levels in society. Poor, lower-class, middle-class and upper-class. Early on the lines that define these classes are relatively small. The longer you play, the more definitive these lines become. I think there should be a way for the 'poor' class to move up without spending money. So here is my suggestion;

Loyalty Program (or call it what you wish)...

Let's face it, it doesn't cost much money to purchase VIP 1 or 2. The Sanctuary is what I will use for my example here. Every day a Poor player must complete the Sanctuary; 160 points I believe? Every day they complete the Sanctuary they receive 1 loyalty point. They can trade these points in for a temporary VIP badge that grants them all the benefits of VIP 1 for the day. The can choose to use these points every day, save them to use for a few days to try and get a small boost or whatever the case may be. Players can trade in 30 badges for permanent VIP 1 status. This means a player would have to play for at least a full month to get VIP 1. The same thing happens at VIP 1. A player now gets 2 points every time they complete a Sanctuary. 60 points total to earn VIP 2 permanently. And VIP 2 is the cutoff for free benefits.

Please take a moment to think about this and the implications it has on the progression of paying players. You give a player a small taste of VIP and guess what? He would be more likely to spend that couple bucks to get his VIP 1 so he doesn't have to worry that he must complete the sanctuary every day. Same thing applies when said player reaches VIP 1 and gets a taste of VIP 2. The company wouldn't see that much of difference in purchases and you give players something to play for that's actually worth real life money (in a sense). There would be no need to offer players anything who already purchased VIP because they've already gotten the rewards and I think it's safe to say those players wouldn't have waited 30 and 60 days, respectively, to get their VIP status.

To be continued with more... adulting sucks sometimes =D

We are listening.... its a good idea.....

05/09/2017

Anonymous28354134

GM..When the next server comes US east ??? or West ??

05/10/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

we will post when the new server is coming, on FB and in the forums

05/12/2017

Anonymous28354134

New Server Please ^_^...

06/03/2017

Anonymous28837766

Threads: 4

S9-Guan Yu

S15-Leónidas

PVP EVENT : SURVIVAL ARENA (10 Attempts ) OPENS ON LV45

1 ROOM

10 PLAYERS

The last player alive Wins : Gold , Souls , Medal of Honor.

Every Player CAN Gain Reward MAX 3 Times tô increase non-VIP players chance of sucess.

Inside THE Room player CAN auto recover HP.

Edited by Anonymous28837766 on 06/03/2017 22:47

06/08/2017

Felipo

Just think it needs more mounts, would need more appearances every 10 lvl, more when lvl 40 arrives up there are no more mounts!!!!!

06/08/2017

Felipo

And also on my S6 server has a player with the appearance of a mount that does not even exist in the game I want that appeared also a red dragon

06/09/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Its a very rare mount that comes from a pack, its a random mount and no way to buy the mount at this stage

06/09/2017

Felipo

I stopped playing As it is still in the test phase I think it opened a few days ago has no good events related to recharge and every day and always the same thing same events all the same! So I do not see why you're spending like crazy, I've seen several problems! One of them that I was very sad was the mount that a player entered the serves a little time has a mount appearance that does not even exist in the game! More so that he has me that I have lvl 51 of mount I do not have it can be problem of appeared more only if it was problems of appreciation because everyone in the serve does not have only one player! So on account of this and other things I do not see the reason of this spending a little time in the game I know enough to go to any new serves and turn the top 1 as I saw in the serve s6 the top 1 has 623k of BR in my Serves s9 the top 1 has 636k of br I am the top 1 more I am vip 4 it vip 6 more do not know how to spend the diamonds for these and others as me and several other players stopped spending. This in addition to a complaint and also why we need improvements several RPG online games and always spent. This is not the case anymore I spent in online game more than 21 thousand euros so I hope it gets better because I really liked the game: thanks

06/09/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

The game is not in test stage, we have opened 19 servers, its in beta stage, meaning constant development based on player feedback

The mount you are talking about is a mount from a pack, it lasts for 1 hour and its a preview mount that is very rare, it will be fully added to the game later. It has been available since S1 opened... but its to give players a indication of mounts coming to the game so they can see part of the future updates in the game already

You were told that and ignored me

There is about 4 weeks of events set up to run on each server, we recently changed some of the events and added new ones.

We have 6 months of updates coming, and we are working on a version update a month, that was stated when S1 opened

I am vip 6 and over 1 million BR, VIP is the total of a players recharging, its not a indication of how much time they have to do events and play the game....