[Resolved] Furnace smelting BUG

10:30 05/06/2017

Anonymous27084198

Threads: 1

This had happened for about a few days already. Just got the idea to question it out after a few people discussing it in game. 

This should be the output depending on the level of the Furnance. I was able to notice upon using the daily "Furnace" smelting stuff, with my current Furnace level which is level 4 and also surpasses the Output guide perfectly. 

I am only able to get Residual Crytal's at only level 1 and level 2. 

Is this an in game bug where majority is affected with the same instance? or just my character is having this issues? 

I would like to have a solution for such. Thanks

Edited by Community Manager on 05/06/2017 10:30

05/06/2017

Demi

Community Manager

Threads: 7

You have misunderstood the furnace, the furnace level sets the limit of your Mana weight limit, base output and the daily rebate as u can see from the furnace guide.

as for the output of the residual crystal you can see from Inventory the codex which gives the Mana and weight of items your smelting

and base from the output guide screenshot you provided on top you can see the output residual crystal u will get once u hit the lvl of mana.

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him,

and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.

05/06/2017

Demi

Community Manager

Threads: 7

So from your screenshot as we can clearly see your mana and max weight is 700

and from the output guide

as for the items output u can read on the funace rules and for your easy reference I have attached them for you.

That is the reason why your getting a lvl 1 and 2 crystal output.

Edited by Community Manager on 05/06/2017 23:02

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him,

and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.