tip and warning to players

13:10 05/04/2017

anonymous10212059

Threads: 1

this is in referance to the monthly card which i feel is or was a good investment heres the stroy as the time nears completion of the card a warning that it due to expire in x's days appears  seeing this i  did a recharge to  reactivate the card only to find out i was unable to accomplish this so i wrote a ticket to support  ref the prob and simple asked  that they  honor my intent and reactivaite the card .. well after several days of a run around they ended up saying I should have waited the game  functioned properly and im outta luck well they have truned a happy retired gentlman on a limited income into a disgruntled and exrtremly dishappy customer that feels totally scammed -- so warning to player wait till card expires and dont exspect any compation from support  all you will get is left feeling disrespected and and of no value
Edited by Community Manager on 05/04/2017 13:10

05/04/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

I have checked your complaint. You reported the issue on the 28th and were told that it was a long weekend we would not be able to check until tuesday the 2nd of may.

A screenshot was requested and not recieved.

Upon investigation, I noticed that in checking the criteria of the card, it does clearly state that a new card can not be pre activated and cards will not stack.