[Checking} Cant continue game after lvl 15 main mission evolve young galahad,

13:22 04/20/2017

Anonymous20238170

Threads: 1

Hi, after lv15 mission it want me to evolve young galahad, after i lvled it up i got dced /reloged and now i am stucked on this quest and cant click anywher else, it keep put me to evolve galahad screen and if i click evolve it just say evolution  requeires integrating all materials, cant close it, cant click on stadium /get material, after relog cant click anywhere only on evolve again.. help pls
Edited by Community Manager on 04/20/2017 13:22

04/24/2017

GM Steve

Community Manager

Threads: 13

Hello,

have you tried to clear the browser's cache? Try it and check if the problem is solved (a little guide on clearing cache: http://forum.amzgame.com/thread/detail?id=11630).

If the problem persists, please post a screenshot and provide your in-game name. 

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Turn your sadness into kindeness and your uniqueness into strenght ~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to provide the game, the server, your in-game name and screenshots when

reporting issues. Also, provide detailed info (what happened, what

should happen, what was lost, what was supposed to get, server time, etc.)

02/05/2018

Anonymous31413264

Threads: 0

I am having the same problem, I have cleared cache and still can't go any further in game

IGN - Heather Medina server s21 Emrys

Edited by Anonymous31413264 on 02/05/2018 17:05