No events last month

10:27 04/10/2017

Anonymous26885508

Threads: 3

Hi. Could anybody go,please, home at people in charge with keeping Empire Revenant alive? I am afraid that something bad happend to them since last month they didn't give any sign that they stil breathe...

Really, people, in last month no event, no call of duty, server time is on summer time, ingame time is on winter time, just a couple of lunatics (including me) coming day by day with hope that one day some dev will remember us...

Dily

S3 (Maraton)

04/10/2017

Anonymous26885508

Hi again.

One of the other players said that GM told him that devs are no longer interested of this game because there are not many players. Of course no player like a liniar, boring, with no chance to upgrade like was the game last month withour events.

My suggestion is to put on automatic/ random the events and let those 10-15 creeps who didn't give up yet to feel good.

especially because some of them (addicted ones) spent real money....

Dily from S3 (Maraton)

04/10/2017

Gerouchin

Threads: 5

What can I say ? For me the game IS dead and has no chance for revival. The only things keeping me to leave it right this moment is that I've spent a lot of time into it and some money too. The only thing I am waiting to see that Duty Call finally, get Cleopatra and Caesar and finally leave it for good. And mark my word, I woult never, repeat NEVER gonna play a single game from amz. The way they treat the players, the way they maintain their games .. this is the most incompetent company on the face of the gaming world ! I apologize to the people still trying to do something here even if they have no power to do anything.

SSG,

S3

Edited by Gerouchin on 04/10/2017 13:41

04/10/2017

Gerouchin

Threads: 5

Actualy, on second though...

SSGsaysBYE (s3)

ReenaSaysBYE (s3)

04/10/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Post By Anonymous26885508

Hi. Could anybody go,please, home at people in charge with keeping Empire Revenant alive? I am afraid that something bad happend to them since last month they didn't give any sign that they stil breathe...

Really, people, in last month no event, no call of duty, server time is on summer time, ingame time is on winter time, just a couple of lunatics (including me) coming day by day with hope that one day some dev will remember us...

Dily

S3 (Maraton)

I have been fighting for changes since the game opened..... I have done that with every game in AMZ....

as for that the GM said to the player... ??? lol... I love players with twisted statements....

What I said to the player was that ER has barely opened 20 servers, its not regarded as a game that is doing well in game terms..... its a niche game, its only going to attract a certain type of player.... niche games never perform to high standards....

Players have a unreal expectation of what game hosts do... we do not develop the games, we do work with development companies to have games converted to english for the english market but the games are chinese so if the games not doing well in chinese and in english, then its not doing well... and the developers will be moved on to other projects by their parent company.

The events, changes, updates etc... have all been requested, we are waiting on the developers.... but YES the ER original developers got moved on to other projects, there is nothing AMZ can do about that, we do not own the development companies and we are just a client.

I am still hanging in there and fighting for the title compensation for the players and ER.....and I have been since the start of ER and other AMZ games....

I will be honest with the players on something... and that is that gaming is shifting more and more to mobile and console gaming.....players want more graphics, better quality games, more control over how and where they game and that is driving the market.......

I have been gaming since the days of paper and pencil, I have seen the arcade games come and go, I have watched the rise and fall of the sega and saturn systems, the ps and xbox, the rise of smart phone gaming... and the rise of virtual gaming.....thats how fast gaming is changing..... I am 47.... by the time I am 60, virtual reality and 3d gaming will be the norm.... online pc gaming will be a relic..... your xbox kinect will not just be something that tracks your movements it will be a 3d projector that would turn your world into a 3D world where you live in the game.....

thats the future of gaming...... so when you see a game like ER failing.....its not because people do not care but its a game that can not compete against a level of gaming that is just far more superior and attracting the majority of players....... and yes I know some of the gamers are old school, for them, its online pc gaming that they love....

welcome to the world of gaming

• Kitwritten Kabam, aeria games, armour games, kongregate games, R2 games.... so many game hosts that all have the same issues, game hosts that rely on the devs

04/15/2017 09:21

04/11/2017

P_Raposo

Threads: 2

I think the main problem is that it was suddenly abandoned, without any warning beforehand, thus the players feel betrayed.

I joined up a short time (less than a month) before this happened, and has spent more money on here than in any other game; so, as well as a feeling of betrayal, I feel like I was robbed.

The only thing we're asking if a clear plan from the Dev team. If you're closing the game, tell us that. If you intend on fixing it, tell us that. The worst thing you can do is leaving us in the dark.

04/11/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I get how the players feel...... for players that are experiencing it for the first time, its a hell of a feeling.... for old farts like me.... its just one in a long list of games but it does not make it any easier and I am a old fart in gaming terms.....

Its a very real feeling and its easy to understand how it becomes personal for the players and more than just a game....

1) the devs have not indicated there is a need to close the game, while the original dev team has moved on ( very common in online gaming ) there is devs still working on the game.

2) AMZ has no plans to close the game, ER can still generate interest and attract players to AMZ, which means they can see the other games we have and decide to play them......

3) if there is any news to be shared, I will share it, the good, the bad and the ugly because players have a right to know what is happening with their games.... and I am hoping that after the end of april, I am going to have good news.

04/11/2017

Anonymous26885508

Hi.

Maybe is my lack of laguage, but I didn't ask for new events, I just asked to bring back existing ones. They don't have to be created, just to be reactivated. Please, belive me, there was nothing new during last month on our server, not even reactivation of common events like Duty call or magic chest, or gems....

I am not an expert, but I guess it shouldn't be very difficult to do that.

If there aren't too many active players, just merge all servers, but give a chance to them to evolve in game.

I will still waiting a couple of days, hopping for a fairplay return. Then I'll leave for good AMZ.

Dily from S3

Edited by Anonymous26885508 on 04/11/2017 10:21

04/11/2017

P_Raposo

Threads: 2

Thanks, Kitwritten.
Edited by P_Raposo on 04/11/2017 12:55

04/14/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By Anonymous26885508

Hi.

Maybe is my lack of laguage, but I didn't ask for new events, I just asked to bring back existing ones. They don't have to be created, just to be reactivated. Please, belive me, there was nothing new during last month on our server, not even reactivation of common events like Duty call or magic chest, or gems....

I am not an expert, but I guess it shouldn't be very difficult to do that.

If there aren't too many active players, just merge all servers, but give a chance to them to evolve in game.

I will still waiting a couple of days, hopping for a fairplay return. Then I'll leave for good AMZ.

Dily from S3

Couple of days ? we need 2 weeks, a test of the game event framework will require that much time but we should be able to get things moving within that time frame. Also the compensation issues should be resolved with that time frame.

04/14/2017

Anonymous10133533

if this is true i shall hang on for 2-3 weeks in hope if not i may be saying goodbye too 

dl3 server 5 chakram 

04/15/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

thats a fair deal.......

04/15/2017

Anonymous10133533

ty kit ...it seems to me trawling through the forums that not only this game is affected by event recharge and various bug they all seem to have a common proble...the DEVS they need their backsides kicking badly inhouse devs would be a better option for amz by the looks of it i ty for your efforts but these devs dont seem to do much on any game lol now i understand your frustration give em a an extra kick from me ;)

03/14/2021

Anonymous31911407

Threads: 0

05/18/2021

Anonymous31901411

Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it"s been getting. Andrea Natale

05/19/2021

Anonymous31901411

I want to say thanks for beautiful blog sharing with us. Your blog really great resource to update my knowledge. jio kbc head office whatsapp number

05/20/2021

Anonymous31912479

Threads: 61

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. LinkedIn