duty call

15:27 04/06/2017

Anonymous10133533

Threads: 3

please could you run duty call for a while as the other events are all bugged i understand the problems you are facing and have understanding reading the forum that duty call is manually activated  could this be done as a show of faith to give gamers atleast a chance to gain some heroes and have something to do in the game.

many thanks 

dl4 

s15

04/07/2017

GM Steve

Community Manager

Threads: 13

Hello dl4,

The events are unavailable for the moment until the issue is fixed.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Turn your sadness into kindeness and your uniqueness into strenght ~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to provide the game, the server, your in-game name and screenshots when

reporting issues. Also, provide detailed info (what happened, what

should happen, what was lost, what was supposed to get, server time, etc.)

04/08/2017

Anonymous10133533

ok i didnt know there was an issue with duty call too just the other events ...any idea how long duty call will take and if anything else is in the pipeline in the meanwhile?

thanks 

dl4

04/08/2017

GM Steve

Community Manager

Threads: 13

Hot Events, Duty Call, Tavern and other modules are all event functions. Some run on a basic profile (like the Tavern) others need manual intervation (like Hot Events, Duty Call, Lucky Wheel,...).

^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Turn your sadness into kindeness and your uniqueness into strenght ~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to provide the game, the server, your in-game name and screenshots when

reporting issues. Also, provide detailed info (what happened, what

should happen, what was lost, what was supposed to get, server time, etc.)

04/09/2017

Gerouchin

Threads: 5

Near distant future. The devs are finally ready fixing all issues, all features are working great. The game is stable, no bugs have been found after long testing. They are very enthusiastic, can't wait to release it and announce it, but something is wrong ... wait .. where is everyone?!? Helloooo... is anyone out there? The silence coult be cut with a katana. No living organisms could be find anywhere....

SSG,

S3

Edited by Gerouchin on 04/09/2017 12:52

04/10/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 197

you have more faith than I do.....

Some players left ER to go to LoA II when it opened and I have already been told that some players are going to CoE when it opens, as well as some of the other games GMs, its just the nature of gaming BUT it will affect the priority of ER in the devs eyes.

I will not stop chasing the title compensation... but I do know that a lot of issues are stacked up and waiting on the ER devs......

04/17/2017

Anonymous10133533

i joined loa2 as well but i prefere the original loa to be honest i played many on here including lords road too but i still prefere the older ones like coo or dragons lord 2 on things like lekool so cmon amz sway me and change my mind  to stay :)