CoE Eidolans

21:49 03/31/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 197

Eidolans are your summoned fighters. Your main hero does not fight, they are part of the storyline but not the combat.

You can gain them from events, summoning, the temple, VIP and recharging.

There is 1-5 star eidolans but not all are used in combat, some like the demonic onions are devoured for soul which is used to evolve the eidolans.

Eidolans can be leveled up to each 10th level then they need to be evolved, using items from in game events

Once evolving is done, the eidolan can be leveled up another 10 levels using soul which can be gained from events and devouring demonic onions

The items for evolving the eidolans can be gained from events like gauntlet and campaign, as each new level and evolve state is completed, the next evolve requirements will increase for items and amounts

Edited by Community Manager on 03/31/2017 21:49

04/19/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

bump

06/12/2017

Anonymous10144279

Threads: 3

what about the breakthrough?

06/12/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Breakthrough can only be done with 2 eidolans of the same type, when break though is possible there will be a green flashing arrow appear on the eidolan... when you click on the breakthough button, you have to click on the eidolan that you want to merge into the other eidolan.

06/12/2017

Anonymous10144279

Threads: 3

yes, this I have figured out. But does lvl of the 2nd hero affect stats recived? how many times can you do it?

06/14/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

I am not aware of the details for breakthough, I understand that it can be done about 4 times I believe.

The more you do it, the greater the stat gains. the attititude level increases the stats that are gained....

The closest I can show you is with alatanta

yes they are the same level, both not in formation, one does have 3 slots filled but the stat gains are only 320 HP, so the rest is because of the D attitude, which means as she is leveled, the gains grow