Compensation Server Maintneance Glitches

09:42 03/18/2017

Davidrqgamer

Threads: 26

I think there should be a wing excalibut or 5 star avatar card for compensation once developers get accounts fixed I just paid $20 on my girlfriends account to get her vip4 and then because of maintenance account it wouldnt even let us play together.

Leave a note if you agree.

And please no items we can buy in shop something else. Those are our demands ^___^
Edited by Community Manager on 03/18/2017 09:42

03/19/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

Keep thinking

The majority of the issues are related to flash player updates, not the maintenance.

03/24/2017

Peers

Threads: 6

its from the maintenance kitwritten dont blame the flashplayer update! I can play smooth after updating my Flash, and after the maintenance issues from servers showed up. DONT FOOL THE PLAYERS KIT, DONT FOOL US!

03/24/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

the only person fooling anybody is you fooling yourself.... cos using your thinking, if it was the maintenance and the server, then everybody should have been affected the same way.....

that was only true of the in game server issues such as the incorrect game event times......

The loading issues such as the black screen, the loading swf issue and the creating 3d game engine are flash player issues..... something that also happened last time flash player messed with the windowed mode for flash player...... incidently players blamed that on maintenance as well.... it would have helped if we had had a maintenance....

now if you would like to check SWF format files, they are flash player files, they require flash player.... some players could get on and others could not..... some of the players that could not get on, changed to a 32 bit browser from a 64 bit browser, the same fix that players had to use when flash player removed the windowed mode....

so in a nutshell, we have over 150 reports that you have ruled out as anything but maintenance related issues....... with the majority of them coming in a couple of days AFTER the maintenance when players updated their flash player, that required the same fixes that were last time adobe messed up flash player.....

the devs fixed the loading issues by changing the game loader version, the game loader is actually a SWF file which incidentally is a flash player format file.....  the issue was confirmed by the devs using a debug version of flash player which they should not have needed to use because according to you, it was a maintenance issue not a flash player issue.....

this is why I do not give generic answers to players, I talk with players about the issues going on because the players non generic responses can help resolve issues faster..... and thankfully the majority of players provided information and did not post rubbish like its the maintenance, fix it cos thats no help to anybody and just gets players ignored....