Player swearing

21:43 03/11/2017

Lord Jones

Threads: 6

Despite warnings to quit swearing, player persists.   

03/12/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

if they are swearing in PM block them.. if they are swearing in world chat, I need screenshots

03/12/2017

Anonymous26536206

Threads: 0

How do you block them in PM?  I've been getting the same thing.

03/12/2017

Lord Jones

How do you block a character in PM?

03/15/2017

s58.ROSALINE

Post By Lord Jones

We cannot block them in PM. Think Kit made a mistake. 

I love Venus

03/15/2017

s58.ROSALINE

Post By Lord Jones

We cannot block them in PM. Think Kit made a mistake. 

I love Venus

03/15/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

sorry, yes that was my mistake. We did request a player block system in LR, it was never added.

This is what happens when you are dealing with so many games and multiple issues at the same time

We can warn for swearing but the rules are applied by players differently to the way they are written.

1) world chat and PMs. There is two types of rule breachs. Direct is where the rule breaches are directed at you yourself. Indirect is about a situation or other person.

in the screenshot, the swearing is indirect or about another person... we can warn for that or ban but muting does not affect PMs I believe so the player needs to ignore the PMs or not reply to the PMS but screenshot and report them.

Muting does work with world chat so warnings, mutes and bans do apply

guild chat its the guild leaders responsibility to deal with troublesome players in the guild, we will not take action if its swearing, insults and abuse...... however we can and will take action if it is deemed that action needs to be taken and thats normally conversations that are very offensive and disturbing

To give you a idea of what I mean, the last time I had to take that step, the player was banned from AMZGame and reported to the authorities.

03/18/2017

Lord Jones

Thanks for the clarification