Cleaning services

09:13 05/08/2022

Anonymous31937597

Threads: 1

الزيوت العطرية قويّة الرائحة تعد وسيلةً طبيعيّةً فعّالةً لإبادة الحشرات المنزليّة، ومنها: زيت اللافندر، وزيت النعناع، وزيت شجرة الشاي، وتُستخدم باتباع الخطوات الآتية: انتقاء أحد أنواع الزيوت العطرية ومزج 6-10 قطرات منه مع 59.15 مل من الماء. إضافة 59.15 مل من الخل الأبيض للخليط وتحريكه جيّداً، ثم وضعه في بخاخ؛ لتسهيل رش الحشرات به. رش الحشرات بالرذاذ بشكلٍ مُباشرٍ عند رؤيتها، أو رشّ أماكن انتشارها وفوق الأسطح، وفي المطابخ، وعلى حواف النوافذ، وغيرها.

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

يمكن ترتيب الأحذية على مدخل البيت، للحفاظ على نظافة أرضية المنزل، وذلك عن طريق وضع حصيرة، أو تخصيص مكان معين في أسفل خزانة المعاطف، أو بوضع رفوف خشبية أو معدنية خاصة للأحذية في حال عدم وجود خزانة عند مدخل المنزل، فالرفوف غير مكلفة، وسهلة التركيب، ويشار إلى ضرورة أن تكون الأحذية معرّضة للهواء طوال الوقت، ممّا يساعد على التخلّص من رطوبتها.

شركة تنظيف بالدمام

10/02/2022

MemphisHarding31916965

Threads: 0

All my friends have been telling me how bad mold is for your walls. And with that said, they've also been telling me How to clean black mold off walls, and how difficult the entire thing is. I don't believe that it's going to be all that difficult though, let's see.

11/12/2022

Anonymous31939115

Threads: 19

"Qualities of a best AC Cleaning services :
1- They clean your ac without any damage
2- They remove dust and make your ac able to produce fresh and clean arir
3- They help to reduce your electricity bills"

02/07/2023

Aiden Aiden1

Threads: 68

Maid and cleaning services can get expensive. but all the packages i read on the site where i also learned about Putzfrau Mallorca were cheap. and they were good

03/19/2023

Anonymous31957695

The cleaning and disinfecting of water tanks is highly important for a hygienic life. It is from these water tanks that the water for consumption is supplied. Therefore, the cleaner the water tank, the healthier our life.

It is a well known fact that contaminated water is one of the most common causes of illness to mankind. Around 60% of diseases caused to humans are water-borne, with children below 5 years more susceptible. One of the most usual ways of water getting contaminated is via the manner in which a water storage tank is maintained. A large number of people either neglect the thorough cleaning of the water tank or simply opt for services of a local plumber or sweeper. The water stored in tanks for a long period provides an ideal ground for mould and bacteria growth.

Visit us : Water tank cleaning dubai

06/01/2023

MemphisHarding31916965

Compare Great Value Bleach and Clorox to find the perfect bleach for your home cleaning needs. This article provides an in-depth comparison, covering essential aspects such as ingredients, price, and availability. Make an informed decision about which bleach brand is right for you. Discover the strengths and differences between Great Value Bleach and Clorox, ensuring you choose the best option for your cleaning routine. Visit the link to learn more about the https://cleanerprofy.com/great-value-bleach-vs-clorox/ debate and make an educated purchase.

10/29/2023

Anonymous31949541

Threads: 7

When the demands of a busy schedule leave little time for thorough cleaning, professional cleaning services can offer a much-needed solution. Companies such as NAE Cleaning Solutions, accessible provide a range of tailored cleaning services designed to accommodate various needs and preferences. From residential to commercial spaces, these services often include deep cleaning, carpet and upholstery maintenance, and specialized sanitization procedures, ensuring that every corner is immaculately clean and sanitized. With skilled and experienced professionals at the helm, these cleaning services not only guarantee a pristine environment but also provide peace of mind, allowing individuals to focus on their priorities without compromising on the cleanliness and hygiene of their spaces.
Edited by Anonymous31949541 on 10/30/2023 10:58