Compensation to Players Lords Road US West Servers ONLY

04:58 02/27/2017

Totti

Community Manager

Threads: 195

Dear US West Sever players,

We are extremely regretful to announce that all US West Servers are planned to be shut down on March 20, 2017. All characters and data of US West Servers will be wiped then, while other servers will not be affected.

AMZ and the LR Devs have been in extended talks about problems with the US West database and issues that require a complete new database for US West servers.  There is no way for us to retain the character information to corporate it into a new US West server database.

We do understand that the 3 hour difference is quite a difference in regards to events and the players ability to attend events, so the decision to only continue with US East servers, is not one that was made lightly but we do wish to focus on LR content and updates. Combining the two regions into one will mean more players on US east servers which we do see as beneficial to the players.

Because the US West players are a valuable part of our gaming community and they have put a lot of time and effort into their characters, we are making the unusual step of giving them the option to create a new character on ANY region server of their choice and we will compensate them based around their recharging and level of their character on the US West server, on the new server and character they choose to play on.

Normally it would be restricted to newer servers only.

1.     Compensation for Level

You have been devoting a tremendous amount of time and energy on your old characters. Here are the gifts according to the level of your characters in US West.

2.     Compensation for Recharge

Players who have recharged during January 1, 2016 - February 28, 2017, can receive DOUBLE AMOUNT OF RECHARGE DIAMONDS (total sum of 14 months) in a new character from another server, using the same login account.

Players should provide: Current Servers and IGN of US West Server, server and IGN of new character, login account. We have all the recharge records in our backend system, so don't worry about your recharge orders or the total sum of diamonds you will get. Just leave your info here below this thread.

Example:

Current Server, IGN and level: S5. OLD, Lv100

New Server and IGN: S80. NEW

Login account: xxxx@xxxx.com

3.     Event deadline: March. 15, 2017

Lords Road Ops Team

Edited by Community Manager on 02/27/2017 04:58

02/27/2017

Anonymous26903156

Threads: 3

Those compensation rewards are only meant for those 21 days we got left on the server, right? Because you can't be serious if you meant to compensate the entire year (some people even more than that) we've spent in the game with that.
Edited by Anonymous26903156 on 02/27/2017 10:49

02/27/2017

anonymous10578730

Threads: 0

Just one word - !!!!! 

P.S.: Word canceled by manager - suuuper !!!

No support but here it works - really fine.

I demand to save our account databases, players did invested hundrets of hours spare time and many players really much money.

I in personal work in a 3-shift-system, it is not interesting to me if server time is another than in my home country.

Please think twice before make much people angry and sad !!!

i will not invest so much time and money at another server, because compensation is a bad joke for most of us.

If it is not possible to save our accounts i will quit. Than i rather invest my money at another place.

Edited by anonymous10578730 on 02/27/2017 17:08
  • Anonymous26810758 i agree with you in100 % i spend a lot of time and now they close only one server. Last time merge did not require close all account. I am angry for this game.

03/20/2017 09:12

02/27/2017

Anonymous26984994

Threads: 5

Can't believe you'd destroy all the west servers because you can't keep a consistent database across all servers. We've had no support in the past, and no support now? I feel sorry for all the players who invested so much money and time into this game to just have their accounts deleted because of your incompetence. I know merging with other servers wouldn't be ideal because of timezones, but it sure as hell is a better idea than deleting an entire server. I really do plead you rethink your decision. You've screwed a lot of us over, please don't let us down one last time.

02/27/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

A similar issue happened with COA S3 after a merge, a number of accounts were lost, some could be stored but a couple of weeks had to be spent on fixing the account, some others still could not be found.

While there are only 35 active accounts on US West servers, thats still 35 active accounts that could be lost any time there is a merge, a update, new content, maintenance......and when they are lost, then they may remain lost... and yes while we could compensate, the players would be in the same situation they are now......

Merging the servers with other regional servers will not work, thats not fixing the problem, its making a bigger one.

The issue was first noticed in oct 2016 ..... so we have been aware of the issue since then and looking at options possible fixes, changes etc....but the outcome is still the same, we can not transfer the characters to new servers and the chances of fixing the issue is very slim because we do not know what is causing it....... but the deciding factor is how much time can the devs devote to the US West servers at the expense of the LR game and players.

and what cost to the US west players if we keep the servers running.......

While it can never been seen in the game or on the servers, the AMZ LR team has had the players back in this every step of the way, fighting to keep the players characters and the US west servers open..... but we have had to concede on this one.... and its not something we are happy about

02/28/2017

Paalhonxs

Threads: 14

is it including felspire?

02/28/2017

Anonymous26984994

Threads: 5

Whilst I would prefer to have merged the servers and continued on east, I will thank you for adequate compensation. So, thanks.

02/28/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By Paalhonxs
is it including felspire?

No, this only affects US West Lords road servers, and with any luck, it will be the only time we ever end up with this situation

02/28/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By Anonymous26903156
Those compensation rewards are only meant for those 21 days we got left on the server, right? Because you can't be serious if you meant to compensate the entire year (some people even more than that) we've spent in the game with that.

Players who have recharged during January 1, 2016 - February 28, 2017, can receive DOUBLE AMOUNT OF RECHARGE DIAMONDS in a new character from another server, using the same login account.

Its back dated over a year of recharging, for some players thats big numbers of diamonds... and the only problem they will run into, is spending that much diamonds...... tho I am sure that some players will do their best

02/28/2017

Anonymous27784790

will we be getting our account's back cause if not that's messed up and the mount and the 50,000 are a sick jock

02/28/2017

Anonymous27784790

you really going to take our hard work like this

02/28/2017

Anonymous27784790

AND IM DYLAN.KATY BY THE WAY

02/28/2017

Anonymous27784790

at least add the servers to another servers in north  or east or something

02/28/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Post By Anonymous27784790
will we be getting our account's back cause if not that's messed up and the mount and the 50,000 are a sick jock

Even if we created a complete new US west system, we still can not transfer the characters over, the players are going to lose their characters no matter what we do. Also we can not merge the servers with other servers because that is not fixing the issue, its making it bigger and that will affect other players.

Our hands are tied in this matter and we empathize with the players but we need to act before the players lose their characters. So its entirely in your hands what you do now.

We have put up the best compensation package we can, for the players and removed all restrictions on what servers they can join

the mount and the 50k, no it was not a sick joke, its not something we can do on active servers, so we decided to do it for the US west servers so their last days on the server, are basically just all out madness and the chance to enjoy things that they may not have the chance to enjoy otherwise.

Edited by Community Manager on 02/28/2017 18:53

02/28/2017

Anonymous27685338

To where you pass the information so that we get the compensation?

03/01/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

post the information in here, or if you are not comfortable with that, send the information in a ticket please

03/01/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

We are sending the compensation packs to players on their new accounts now.

The sooner players provide the required information, the faster we can credit their new accounts. The longer you leave it, the longer it will take to credit the accounts

• King 12345 hi can i gt my 4000 diamonds on Long.kyle s1 guild name asylum

03/03/2017 15:26

• Anonymous26908656 I can pass the conpensation of my character from the server 13 to the server 78 my pj is s13-yque2015 to s78 XxRICxX

06/10/2017 12:32

• Anonymous26908656 My email is johndacca@yahoo.com

06/10/2017 12:34

• Anonymous26908656 S78-XxRICxX

06/10/2017 12:51

• Anonymous26908656 My mail of the character s13-yque2015 is hackin.aguila@gmail.com

06/10/2017 12:49