QUESTIONS! QUESTIONS! QUESTIONS!

10:21 02/21/2017

Sevast

Threads: 30

Hi everyone!Hi Oscar!

I am Sevast from amen1 Nords Alliance Faction!

Sorry about the misunderstanding ,but there is a player in our server called "'oscar'' or ''oscarliberty''from the yellow faction that plays with 8 generals and I thought it is you!

However.There are a lot of problems in our server , concerning our game  ,so I want kindly to ask you  guys to respond and to answer me!

QUESTION 1(most important question)

Since the last merge of servers in amz games our server-''amen1'' had a very good position to become very interesting for playing and for developing the game , BUT unfortunatelly 90 % of the new players quited the game so we stayed 6 players ,that have to fight against 25 yellow and 15 reds.

Ok this was bad ,but not as basd as the fights for FQ events and the CS events.

SO,

Can you please arrange a new merge of servers which can help us to proceed to play this game and not lose interest in it??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Without new merge that new players can join us ,ALL THE BATTLES THAT WE DO ARE SENSELESS <USELESS and MEANINGLESS!

Imagine 3 or 4 of us playing against 30 or more active players from the yellows and 10 or 15 from the reds!

SO WE NEED MERGE WITH ANORTHER SERVER!

QUESTION 2

Can you please tell me guys how it is possible that for the last 8 months the yellow faction has 20 new players ,the reds have 10 and we have 2?Is this a coincidence or there is another reasion that all new players are going to other factions!

QUESTION 3

How can we manage to play aganist the  yellow faction when we are 4 and they are 30 to make some points or to upgrade our faction?

QUESTION 4

Guys you have tyo be joking with us???????????????????

The CS event that is coming now in our server and our faction to fight against a server with 17 000 points prosperity!!!!!!!!!!What is this? How do you think we, that have 3000 points prosperity and 4 players can fight against them and protect our capital!

This is nonsense!

Can you please change the rules with the CS events and do not allow such a strong server to fight with us?>

QUESTION 5

Can you please explain to me how the Gorm Faction is using KINGS FLAG during the FQ events ,do they have new technology ,or they are just cheaters that have hacked the game and playing in the wrong way?

QUESTION 6

7 months ago I suggested alliances that can be done between different servers for the CS events so all of us can negotiate and fight together and win a fight .I didnt receive any answer .So can you answer me now

CAN YOU ARRANGE ALLIANCES BETWEEN DIFFERENT SERVERS IN ORDER TO HAVE A MUTUAL FIGHT IN THE CS events?

QUESTION 7

OK there is another thing that makes no sence in the FQ events.

When there is a FQ that is: we (the blue ) together with the reds against the yellows ,why do we have to fight with the red faction passing their territory and then fight with the yellows ?

Why?

this is senseless!

Can you please change the conditions for the FQ events ,otherwise we can not even think of making some points?>

QUESTION 8

COMMUNICATION

Can you please make it possible that we can communicate with other factions during the FQ events and CS events so we can coordinate the actions we are making?

QUESTION 9

Can you change the conditions for the CS events ,soo our server would have to protect only one capital (an Alliance between all our factions will be good )against other servers and invadors!

I have more quiestions ,BUT I WILL BE VERY PLEASED IF YOU ANSWER THESE !Than the communication will be done

Thanks guys !

P.S.

May be you will not answer me soon ,so I will start to write to you every day untill you solve our problems.

And I think an oppinion of a VIP player is important to all of us!

Sevast

amen1 Nords Alliance Faction

Edited by Community Manager on 02/21/2017 10:21

02/25/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

hi..... and I will do my best to answer the questions.

Question one. two and 3..... the answer is in the questions. Isn't it strange that with so many players signing up, the only ones that stay, are in yellow faction. 

SL does not have a player attraction rate that reaches into double digits a month and the player retention rate is in single digits. in plain english you would be lucky to attract 9 players a number and retain one of them.

so if you are seeing players sign up for SL and only the yellow faction players stay.... chances are 95% of them are alt accounts.... meaning they may create 5-6 accounts and drop the accounts that are not yellow faction.

SL is a 37game.com game, the same as felspire. That should tell you a lot right there.

It means that we do not have control over the rules and game dynamics. 37game.com devs do.

straight up, this is why you are struggling in CS  http://forum.37.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=95

its pretty hard to complete against a rival game host that just opened SL S149..... they have merged servers and created a faction base that is going to be hell to beat

the communication between factions has never been a part of the game, that is why we do not have the mod and GM system, we would need 3 staff per server and it would be a headache to have to create a lot of alt accounts just to get a staff account for each faction on each server. its for that reason that I decided not to have a on server staff..... we did have a forum helper for SL but they have left and not been replaced.

You may have to use the 37game.com forums for answers as they have more players and more chance of getting answers.

Edited by Community Manager on 02/25/2017 19:07

04/17/2017

anonymous10542756

Threads: 2

HI Sevast, its me oscarliberty from yellow, GM Oscar is not me :), and he is not play siegelord.

04/24/2017

Sevast

Hi Oscar,I am very glad that we can contact!Since there is no other way ,we can do it in the forum!OK,so from today we are starting to upgrade our Faction,as you know the only way your faction to upgrade to lv2 is that all of our factions have lv one ,so my friend ,just dont attack us ,please when we start to upgrade!may be we can offern together to the admins some changes that can help us to majke the game more intersting!

Sevast!:))))

04/25/2017

Sevast

Oscar,i THOUGHT YOU ARE A SMART GUY ,SORRY i MADE A MISTAKE!

04/27/2017

oscar

Threads: 1

hi sevast, what happen sevast, you can finish it in bittering .. right, some of plyer wont to hear me, like risas n tangfoyao, they keep fight you, but i saw you can resolve them both,  the other plyer like llew,soul,roland,RJ, mamaoopsy, all big gun from us agree with me, after bittering, llew said blue will build in piketon n they will help you to block red, but i dont know what happen, coz i cant on in that time, so.. i never attack your build until now although your build have finish.... tks