19:44 02/19/2017

Davidrqgamer

Threads: 26

So i was wondering my friend bought avatar jewels and did Avatar exchange event he said he unlocked a reborn Nezha avatar but on my event window I only see

Keim

and Yolanda

In my avatar exchange window so how do I get reborn Nezha and also why does one yolanda stack say 15 cards when the others say 1 card but cost the same amount of avatar jewels.

Also what does dragon mounts mag leech do does it steal mana points with basic attacks or does it make it so rune damage steals hp.

Please help and thank you this is the greatest game ever!

Edited by Community Manager on 02/19/2017 19:44

02/19/2017

Davidrqgamer

Threads: 26

Also on excalibur what does enhance physical damage do does it multiply your dmg by a percent?

02/19/2017

Demi

Community Manager

Threads: 7

Hi David, Reborn Nezha was available as a rewards for the consume events from 02/14-02/19 when u spend 15k diamonds u will be able to activate her or for those who already have the avatar they can use the avatar shards to level her up.

For Yolanda the last part in avatar exchange u can have 15 shards of her you can consider that as a bonus for players, but players need to be very observant to be able to have acquired those bonus shards.

The Dragon mount can either drain your opponent MP and HP.

For how Excalibur works please refer to this thread that Rosyna have thoroughly explained

http://forum.amzgame.com/thread/detail?id=22622

Edited by Community Manager on 02/19/2017 20:38

A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him,

and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.