CROSS SERVER

08:35 02/18/2017

Anonymous25873118

Threads: 81

IS there anything wrong with cross server....i know it can be slow...but 1 matched once in nearly 40 minutes.....i must have tried at least 20 times if not more one after another,just would not match..thanks

02/18/2017

GM Steve

Community Manager

Threads: 13

Post By Anonymous25873118
IS there anything wrong with cross server....i know it can be slow...but 1 matched once in nearly 40 minutes.....i must have tried at least 20 times if not more one after another,just would not match..thanks

Hi,

Cross Server depends on players searching for a fight, each player can fight another once while the session is active (a session consists in 2 consecutive periods of events). So the event depends on players joining it, if you fought a player already even if both are in queue you won't fight again in the same session ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Turn your sadness into kindeness and your uniqueness into strenght ~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to provide the game, the server, your in-game name and screenshots when

reporting issues. Also, provide detailed info (what happened, what

should happen, what was lost, what was supposed to get, server time, etc.)