FACTION BATTLE question

09:17 02/04/2017

Anonymous25873118

Threads: 81

forgive my  iggnorance but im at odds as to how to score faction points ,to be able to get  DAM red gem...if i am  blue for example  where should i be trying to sit at ....red/yellow...or on my own  colour base blue...thanks 

02/04/2017

GM Steve

Community Manager

Threads: 13

Sorry i can't understand what you are wanting to know, please ask directly what you want an answer for. You can't change between empires, the prizes are set by the ranking.

To get points in Faction Battle you need to keep killing players, alliance force and conquering the city.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Turn your sadness into kindeness and your uniqueness into strenght ~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to provide the game, the server, your in-game name and screenshots when

reporting issues. Also, provide detailed info (what happened, what

should happen, what was lost, what was supposed to get, server time, etc.)

02/05/2017

Anonymous25873118

Threads: 81

i attack alll the time constantly....but im doing something wrong..i cannot seem to get enough empire points to get dam red gem..

02/05/2017

Anonymous27000542

Threads: 14

Which faction are you?

As for points---simply attack armies in each city---continuously moving around the board. I play faction Battle every night. Feel free to side chat me during faction battle---and I will try to show you how to gain more points and possibly finish in the top three. If we are already friends---it won't be any trouble to send a pm. If not, add me (The Doctor Server 9) and I will see if I can help you get more points. :)