Drop Rates for S33

16:17 01/18/2017

Anonymous27483860

Threads: 20

ok this is getting extremely annoying and I'm not the only one who is having problems with this.  New server or not the drop rates are laughable, 89% of this server can not get their lvl 3 wings because the phoenix spark never drops, I have quest already for lvl 4 and 5 wings and have not been able to do my 3wings.  2 events went through that said chance of getting this item and no one got it at all.   Key materials for Tod, DA, chaos, and Soul square rarely drop and then making keys for Tod and Da fail 50% of the time.  Ametrine a key component for a lot of fusing never drops, I've gotten one the whole time I've been lvl'ing am 389 and afk grind all the time for materials and again have only ever gotten one ametrine drop and no one sells any on market cause they don't get them either.  Love this game, but after playing so many I can tell you key items that are needed for lots of things usually have a much higher drop rate than key items in this game.  Guild mall is no help when you have 18 + members and it offers 3 tod keys and 6 da keys and it refreshes only once a week or after an upgrade this needs to refresh daily or be per person.  Again I really like this game and so far not much to make me walk away from it but my guildies and myself are all getting fed up with grinding for days and not getting one common item just tons of white equips.   Would also be nice if someone could put out an equipment guide and use of lapis guides for class's,  One more rant is what is with there only being 1 female class, I am a female player I have 3 female guildies we all play archers even though most of us like mages/warrior class but are very uncomfortable playing male chars.  I find this very distressing since I have a 2nd char that is a male warrior and don't play him as actively as my archer because of the uncomfortable factor.
Edited by Anonymous27483860 on 01/18/2017 16:17

01/18/2017

Anonymous27483860

This thread was also ment for Felspire grrrr

01/18/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

The 37game.com players ( felspire is owned by 37game.com ) share the same opinion.

The devs have indicated that there is not a issue with the drop rate

01/19/2017

Anonymous27483860

well then maybe they should spend a week afking hunting and see how many times they are actually able to make keys and do actual amount of daily dungeons :(  I hear everyone in world chat in guild complaining about this its not just me.  Not to mention constellation quest and getting stardust, I never did get more than 12 of those I used exp to get through mine stayed lvl 381 for a week to get it done, and one of my guildies followed suit after afking for 3 days and only getting 3.

01/23/2017

Anonymous26782590

Threads: 21

This issue is same on every server.. AMZ games dont care about dropprate..Only thing there have in mind is.. less dropps, we must use more money. But wonder if i were owner of this game, if i would do same. But how ever.. ppl leave game if dropprate is too low. Lots of younger player arent able to use money on games so they find better games where its more fair between cashes and no cashes. Ihave asked several times about dropprate, but never get real answer. We all know its stupid low. Cheers from server hm.. which is my server...

01/23/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

AMZ do not set the drop rates, they are set by the games developers at 37game.com

AMZ is a game host so we do not have control over areas like that in games.

• anonymous11108705 But you can insist on drop rate change bc of leaving ppl

01/23/2017 13:18

01/25/2017

Anonymous27483860

well considering that some of the drops that are not dropping are not in the shops, this is very aggrevating, I have needed lvl 3 wings for 3 weeks now, I have rebirthed and am almost back to lvl 400 and hunt the boss's that say the phoenix spark drops from every chance I get as do a ton of other people needing same item.  I'm on this game almost 24/7 and watch system/world constantly and it is not dropping at all.  There is a huge number of players trying to get phoenix sparks and its not happening, in fact I have the lvl 4 and the lvl 5 boss drops to make the 4th and 5th wings and those boss's are not killed as much because the people capable of it are few still.  My warrior that is 370 has been doing rebirth for over a week and has gotten 7 rebirth stones in 24hr afking every day.  On my Archer I bought the rebirth stones because was not getting them at all which is funny because after I filled all the elements by the time I hit 400 to rebirth I had 39 of them in inventory.  So I got more after I finished it than I did when I needed them lol.  My warrior also doing constellation I have taken same route as my archer and have been using exp to fill the constellation because he has only gotten 1 so far in all the time he's had the quest.  I spend money on diamonds for this game all the time for the panda, for market money to buy stuff I need for armor fusing and cards.  I should not have to spend all my diamonds getting quest stuff that is dumb.  There is plenty of things to spend diamonds on that quests drops should not be one of those things.  Most games that charge for ingame funds don't have everything you need in shop, just things that can boost your gears, pets, skills faster give you an edge on other players, again most people that play a game that don't spend don't expect to spend a month trying to get one item or enough of basic items to accomplish daily stuff.  Same goes for dungeons, now can do land of peace and land of illusion but seems the only way to get scrolls is cash shop?  So how are the non cashers supposed to get to do these specially with events that require you to do to get points ect.... Just saying getting really fed up grinding day after day after day after day and not getting any items that are needed to advance, do instances, do quests.  About ready to find another game and quit wasting my money here.  Most of my guild came to game because of me I told them it was a fair system that didn't require recharging to have good game play but beginning to think I was wrong and we will probably leave together since they rely on me to find a good balanced game that we can all play together this is the 3rd game we have played that I"ve found and so far stayed here the longest other then the main game we all came from but they are just as unhappy as me not sure how much longer we will put our time in here.  Not to mention but the population on s33 is very small which doesn't help at all.

04/24/2018

Anonymous31470670

Threads: 0

mt0424 mulberry bags adidas yeezy timberland boots michael kors outlet coach outlet ralph lauren sale clearance nike outlet mbt shoes michael kors outlet canada goose outlet hermes handbags adidas outletnorth face outlet ferragamo shoes canada goose christian louboutin outlet nike outlet tory burch outlet online pandora jewelry birkenstock shoes coach outlet adidas superstar coach factory outlet onlineoakley sunglasses jordan retro 11 oakley sunglasses louboutin shoes moncler outlet ferragamo outletbirkenstock outlet yeezy boost coach outlet mcm outlet ugg outlet polo ralph lauren outlet tory burch outlet michael kors outlet birkenstock sandals timberland boots ralph lauren outlet jordan shoes air max 2018 polo outlet store ugg outlet christian louboutin shoes ralph lauren sale clearance reebok shoes nike outlet rolex watches coach outlet pandora charms louis vuitton handbags cheap ray bans coach outlet store online clearances burberry outlet store canada goose outlet nfl jerseys wholesale fitflopslouboutin shoes adidas nmd mont blanc pens oakley sunglasses birkenstocks ralph lauren outlet onlinemoncler jackets christian louboutin jordan retro pandora charms adidas superstar coach outlet onlinevalentino shoes supreme clothing discount oakley sunglasses louis vuitton outlet online canada goose outlet canada goose coach outlet kate spade outlet north face jackets valentino shoes outlet canada goose outlet air max 90 christian louboutin fitflops sale clearance michael kors outlet clearance coach factory outlet ugg outlet coach outlet adidas originals michael kors outlet online moncler abercrombiemichael kors outlet clearance cheap nfl jerseys tory burch outlet store jordan shoes air jordansmulberry handbags salvatore ferragamo canada goose outlet moncler coats louis vuitton outlet polo ralph lauren outlet online uggs moncler jackets pandora charms uk ugg australia skechers shoes moncler outletcoach outlet store nike air max outlet canada goose outlet oakey sunglasses red bottoms shoes kate spade outlet adidas yeezy boost red bottoms nike outlet vans shoes birkenstock sandals jordans hermes outlet salvatore ferragamo shoes michael kors outlet abercrombie and fitch harden vol 1 timberland boots outlet longchamp outlet nba jerseys nike air max birkenstock sandals ray ban sunglasses adidas campus canada goose jackets pandora jewelry official site timberland outlet christian louboutin outletcoach outlet air max 2017 birkenstock cheap ray ban sunglasses adidas yeezy birkenstock outlet pandora jewelry mbt shoes moncler outlet coach outlet canada goose uk louis vuitton philipp plein shirt north face jackets cheap mlb jerseys china nike shoes moncler jackets michael kors handbags jordan shoesmichael kors outlet tory burch outlet michael kors mlb jerseys michael kors outlet converse shoesadidas nmd pandora jewelry pandora outlet mulberry uk ecco shoes canada goose jackets kate spade outletcoach outlet michael kors outlet mbt mcm handbags canada goose sale pandora jewelry ralph lauren outletcoach outlet store mulberry outlet pandora jewelry outlet coach outlet red bottom shoes kate spadecanada goose sale cheap jordans air jordans coach outlet coach outlet store online coach outlet pandora store polo ralph lauren outlet online coach outlet nike store fitflops adidas yeezy boost kate spadenike shoes supreme clothing oakley sunglasses michael kors outlet clearance coach factory outlet canada goose outlet ralph lauren uk louboutin shoes toms outlet ray ban sunglasses coach factory outlet new balance shoes cheap oakley sunglasses coach factory outlet coach outlet online supreme clothingfitflops sale clearance polo ralph lauren ralph lauren supra shoes ultra boost oakley sunglasses salekate spade outlet store adidas shoes toms shoes air jordan shoes canada goose ralph lauren outletreplica watches cheap jordans ray ban sunglasses pandora jewelry adidas outlet tory burch outlet fred perry cheap oakley sunglasses michael kors outlet oakley sunglasses oakley sunglasses michael kors outlet clearance kate spade handbags supreme new york hermes bags polo ralph lauren outlet online ray ban sunglasses discount canada goose jackets nike shoes cheap jordan shoes yeezy boost nike outlet online ralph lauren polo ralph lauren outlet online hermes handbags ralph lauren michael kors kate spade handbag jordans canada goose uk coach outlet canada goose jackets uk christian louboutin outletfitflops canada goose outlet fitflops sale michael kors outlet online ugg boots adidas nmd shoes canada goose jackets adidas nmd ralph lauren sale uggs outlet uggs canada cheap uggs michael kors outletadidas yeezy louis vuitton coach factory outlet pandora charms pandora outlet pandora kevin durant shoes coach outlet cheap jordans coach factorty outlet polo outlet polo ralph lauren outlet louis vuitton outlet store polo outlet coach factory outlet fitflops sale clearance coach factorty outletlongchamp outlet longchamp outlet online nike huarache ralph lauren outlet coach factory outlet air jordans adidas outlet cheap mlb jerseys pandora charms sale clearance uggs outlet birkenstock sandalscoach outlet store nike shoes michael kors outlet ugg boots on sale cheap ray ban sunglasses tiffany and co fitflops pandora charms adidas shoes gucci handbags oakley sunglasses toms outlet hermens bagscoach canada cheap jordans for sale asics shoes coach factory outlet online moncler outlet ecco shoes for men canada goose uk burberry outlet pandora charms adidas nmd jordan shoes supra shoes moncler jackets puma shoes adidas shoes pandora outlet canada goose outlet fitflops sale adidas shoes michael kors outlet clearance cheap nba jerseys nike outlet store nike air max timberland outlet moncler outletcoach factory outlet cheap nike air max tiffany and co michael kors outlet canada coach outlet storecheap nfl jerseys canada goose jackets coach outlet