Drop Rates?

23:00 01/10/2017

Anonymous27483860

Threads: 20

What is the point of having multiple chances to do Land of Chaos, Soul Square or even Infernal Land when the drops required to make the entrance item is almost nil,  in 4 days since I've been high enough to do these instances I have gotten a total of 2 mirrors and 1 chaos stone, I've been afk exp hunting almost soley for 3 days to use exp on constellation since in same amount of time I've only gotten 7 of the items required for it.  It is also a problem for doing daily 3 of Tod and the other one since the items needed to fuse keys rarely drop and DA keys fail to fuse 1/2 the time.  Seems LOC, SS, DA, Tod are rarely get to use dungeons since these items are harder to get than even rebirth stones (Which btw I've only gotten 6 of those ever since passing lvl 350 and ele components for weather.

Can these drop rates be fixed I've done Loc and soul square once and really enjoyed them, but don't see having the items to fuse any time soon to do again.

This complaint isn't just from me, my whole guild has complained in guild chat about this too.

Shadowgem

Edited by Community Manager on 01/10/2017 23:00

01/21/2017

Anonymous26782590

Threads: 21

Game is done so you must use money. Dropp rate is low as hell. They sure can change it but they dont want to, and be complaining. I dont think they even read our post. Get mirrors or signet, its easier win in Lotto.

01/21/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

We can pass the feedback on. I know that it will join other voices from other gaming platforms, that also share your opinions about the drop rates

It is also correct that the developers do not read the posts in the forums. That is because A) They are not connected with AMZGame and have their own platform with its own forums, and B) like most devs, they do not speak english so a english speaking forum would be a bit hard for them to understand

01/21/2017

anonymous11108705

Threads: 3

You must  recharge any time you have money or you can play like anothers non-chashers. Choose your style: spend money or your time!