Trading news releases

04:24 09/25/2021

Anonymous31908153

Threads: 19

What is the best way to jump in on these? I've read it might be best to let things settle down for 15 minutes or so before getting involved? What about entering a trade right when the news is released? You will probably have increased spreads. Is there a danger of a spike blowing through your stop loss and causing a huge loss? I've noticed that things start getting active a minute or two before the news. Is that a good time to get involved?

10/02/2021

Anonymous31908151

Threads: 9

Hey! Many of those who trade Forex probably did not know that you can do without using technical analysis and use only news, I advise you to read this article to make it clearer: https://theindustryspread.com/trading-the-news-in-forex/
Analyzing the market using news is called fundamental analysis.
Hope this information is helpful to you.

07/05/2022

Anonymous31917793

Threads: 0

I didn't have enough money for an apartment, but I didn't want to take a loan, I buy btc with debit card at the bottom of the market, and here is the profit, I bought an apartment and enjoy my life, thank you for realizing my dream, but I advise you not to take the risk, because the market may collapse and I will lose some money.