Stress Management

10:58 08/09/2021

Anonymous31918935

Threads: 4

According to learn Quran uk, Long commuting hours, long working hours, work pressure, unhealthy work practices, tension in personal life are some of the reasons of stress. Unmanaged stress can not only cause a fall in your productivity at work, sour personal relationships but also many illnesses.

How to avoid work related stress? Can better personal relations help? Physical exercise, pranayam, meditation-can they help? Does psychiatric help come into picture for extreme cases?

Your thoughts on the subject and examples where you managed the stress are welcome.

Stress management is a technique to reduce stress. This can be achieved by occupying yourself in some other activity. Activity which relaxes you mentally. Stress can either be physical or mental. Stress does not have to be necessarily related to an individual’s profession. It could also be because of personal differences.

Points to remember:
  • Felling anxious, mood swings, forgetfulness are the common symptoms of stress
  • Stress can be caused due to many reasons:
  • 1. Pressure at work
    2. Psychological pressure at work
    3. Competition
    4. New life styles
    5. New environment / atmosphere
  • Most common way to manage and get rid of stress:
  • 1. Be aware of the consequences
    2. Avoid unnecessary work and competition
    3. Keeping yourself physically and mentally fit
    4. Set priorities in life
    5. Try for achievable goals first to attain confidence

Why stress management

• Reducing stress obviously leads to a job satisfaction
  • Improves attitude and reduces anxiety
  • Increase in productivity.
  • Reduces the use of drugs.
  • Increases self control and self esteem
  • Keeps an individual mentally and physically stable.

Types of stress

Physical stress : Stress can be physical. This stress can be due to incorrect posture at work, over exercising or at times fatigue.
Mental stress : Mental stress can be of various forms. Unhealthy relationships not satisfied with job etc.

Stress can also be short term and long term. Short term stress is usually encountered at work places on a daily basis. While the long term stress is usually encountered at home.

Causes of stress

• Work pressure
  • Peer Pressure
  • Trying to achieve the best always
  • Over confidence
  • Having a negative perspective always

How to avoid stress

• The key to avoid stress is to avoid people and things that cause stress!
  • Restrict yourself to boundaries. Don’t overload yourself
  • Analyze your schedule and responsibilities
  • Avoid being disheartened if things don’t work as expected
  • Mange your time properly and learn to compromise
  • If too stressed, delegate the task
  • Don’t try to change things if the are not under your control.
  • Adapt a healthy lifestyle.
  • Try and develop new skills and indulge in extra curricular activities.
  • Mental stress can be avoided my meditation, music, coffee etc.

08/20/2021

Anonymous31914429

Threads: 7

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.  source

08/31/2021

Anonymous31914429

This is extremely fascinating substance! I have completely delighted in perusing your focuses and have reached the conclusion that you are right about a hefty portion of them. You are extraordinary.       pure silk bedding

09/11/2021

Anonymous31914429

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.  free instagram downloader

09/26/2021

Anonymous31922215

Threads: 0

Thanks!

09/27/2021

Anonymous31913799

Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... kamagra jelly in uk

09/28/2021

Anonymous31913799

I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. wire edm machine

09/30/2021

Anonymous31912557

Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. footwear

09/30/2021

Anonymous31922603

Once you have narrowed down your list of potential resume writing services, it is critical that you sit down with the writer and discuss exactly what it is that you expect from the professional resume writer (such as his explanation) and how you will achieve your goals if they are hired to create your resume and cover letter. 

10/09/2021

Anonymous31914429

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming.   qiu qiu online

10/10/2021

Anonymous31907741

Threads: 78

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. 전국안마

10/11/2021

Anonymous31923465

ดีกว่านี้ไม่มีอีกแล้ว สถานที่แห่งเงินทองมากมายรอท่านอยู่ที่ค่าย PG Auto SLOT ค่ายดีมีแต่ให้แจกโบนัสให้กระจายจ่ายเครดิตฟรีให้ทุกวันทั้งสมาชิกรายเก่าและสมาชิกรายใหม่ยิ่งเล่นก็ยิ่งคุ้มสนุกหรรษาไปกับตัวเกมที่มีลิขธิ์แท้ไม่ซ้ำใครเล่นเลยอย่ารอช้า

11/17/2021

Anonymous31926259

It is critical to have high-quality content in terms of attracting people to come see the website, and that is exactly what this website provides. My site: 2021 바카라 팁

12/30/2021

Anonymous31914429

Attractive blog post, the nation's a truly nice web log that you have got these, compete the best get the job done, can be once again.
  바카라사이트

01/02/2022

Anonymous31924429

Threads: 71

Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. keputusan 4d

01/06/2022

Anonymous31924429

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. pubfilm

01/07/2022

Anonymous31924429

You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. cbd and melatonin