LR loading issues, 26th of dec 98% issue

22:38 12/25/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Threads: 282

We only want posts and information relating to this issue.

If you are going to post and say fix it or its a game issue, do not use this thread, only use one of the other threads about the same issue.....

This is a dev information thread and only the information the devs require, needs to be posted here

we need players to tell us what browser they are using to access LR, the server and the character name, also the windows version

We also need to know exactly what browser they are using as the issue is appearing differently depending on the browser

We also need to know the server time and event that the issue is happening

I tested using comodo dragon with a seperate secure dns server with which I got the dns issue ( browser side issue )

With google chrome, it did not show any dns issues but the server would not load

with cyberfox, I did not have any issue and got straight in ( no issues at all )

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cyberfox/

I use the AMD 64 bit version of cyberfox. There is also the amd and intel 32 and 64 bit versions so if the players want to try cyberfox, make sure that you choose the right version.

Cyberfox is a modified version of mozilla firefox but its a sperate browser to firefox

12/25/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

If you are not sure about your computer type and specs  download the free version of speccy

https://www.piriform.com/speccy

12/26/2016

KuRoAnGeL

Threads: 11

Thanks for the information GM Kit. With my experienced using different browser ,I have used comodo dragon for the past 3 months with no problem not until beginning of December 98% loading issue set in up to the present . With chrome the loading was ok but game lag noted sometimes disconnected . I'm now using firefox for 3 days now with no loading issue but a little bit lag and stable than chrome. With this cyberfox info i guess its worth a try. Thank you

S7 LiVe4FuN (os window 10)

Edited by KuRoAnGeL on 12/26/2016 17:46

12/26/2016

Hard To Handle

Threads: 10

okay thanks hope this will help I'm using Google Chrome and the same thing happens on Internet explorer been going on for about 3 weeks ever sence the week end the Diamond mess up  ...HardtoHandle .....Lords Road ....Rodents realm (S35) running Windows 10 Home hope this helps 

12/26/2016

Kitwritten

Community Manager

It helps a lot......

Not all browsers are designed the same way and its why a issue that may appear in edge or chrome, may not appear in cyberfox or firefox... so the feedback makes a big difference....

01/01/2017

Chris1

Threads: 11

TY but when i use cyberfox in a window 7 and when using it have a lot of lag, i think fire fox is better in window 7

Chris 

Lord Road

[S71] Immortal Song (US East)

01/01/2017

Kitwritten

Community Manager

Cyberfox is firefox but its a modified version.

Each browser will act differently depending on a players PC, so what works fine for one person, may not work very well for another person. However the differences between working and not working, can tell a lot about a persons pc.

When you say that cyberfox is lagging, it tells me immediately that there is a issue with the graphics and network drivers.

01/01/2017

Bonnie

Threads: 8

I am having the 13 % loading issue also...It doesn't happen all the time...Maybe 1-2 times a week..I use Chrome and server is S47 Lauratab....Here is my pc info

01/02/2017

Anonymous26984994

Threads: 5

I've been having the issue for a while now, as have many other people. 

S70 - BradBrock1

Linux Mint 17.3 

Chrome 55.0.2883.87 

Pipelight 0.2.8.2~ubuntu14.04.1

I can't use firefox since the flash plugin doesn't work with it, and opera is a pain to deal with (and also suffers from the same issue sometimes).

Edited by Anonymous26984994 on 01/02/2017 08:09