Account locked

12:02 12/23/2016

Anonymous27000542

Threads: 14

Help!! My account is locked and I don't know why! What do I do?

Who do I need to get in touch with?
Edited by Community Manager on 12/23/2016 12:02

12/23/2016

GM Steve

Community Manager

Threads: 13

Hello,

Please to report a problem we need detailed info.

We also need you to provide game, server, in-game name and screenshots.

If you your account is banned please contact Custom Support, check contacts at https://www.amzgame.com/contactus

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Turn your sadness into kindeness and your uniqueness into strenght ~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to provide the game, the server, your in-game name and screenshots when

reporting issues. Also, provide detailed info (what happened, what

should happen, what was lost, what was supposed to get, server time, etc.)

12/23/2016

Anonymous27000542

Threads: 14

I submitted a ticket. It's "Doctor Dizkho"/"The Doctor" on Server 9. I may not have included the server though.

Steve---what are the reasons an account can be locked? I have not cheated or broken any rules I am aware of. 

12/23/2016

GM Steve

Community Manager

Threads: 13

Hi,

Info about locking or banning accounts can be checked exclusively with AMZ Custom Support. A account may be locked/banned for many reason and AMZ CS will check and reply you after you make contact.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Turn your sadness into kindeness and your uniqueness into strenght ~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to provide the game, the server, your in-game name and screenshots when

reporting issues. Also, provide detailed info (what happened, what

should happen, what was lost, what was supposed to get, server time, etc.)